RSACS Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Community Care Coordinator Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||13 Positions|
|Selection Process||Written Test and / or Interview|
|Job Mode||Contractual basis|
|Last Date to Apply||14/03/2013|
Recruitment at RSACS for the Vacancy of Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse and Community Care Coordinator Jobs
Rajasthan State Aids Control Society (RSACS) has prepared to recruit few qualified professionals to the position of Senior Medical Officer, Medical Officer, Staff Nurse and Community Care Coordinator. So, It has invited applications from suitable qualification holder person for filling up the vacant situation of above jobs. Wishing Person with having requisite qualification may apply latest by 14/03/2013. Vacancy related most of details viz. no. of vacant position, Educational Qualification, Age limit, Salary, Selection Method, How to Apply etc can be read in following given passages —
RSACS Vacancy Details
Serial No.- Name of Job – No. of Vacancies – Educational Qualification – Fixed Salary
1. Senior Medical Officer – 07 Positions –MD in Medicine / MBBS and Fellowship in HIV Medicine or Diploma in Public Health with three years experience or equivalent /or MBBS with Diploma in Clinical stream and three year experience – Rs. 32000/- Per Month.
2. Medical Officer – 02 Vacancy- MBBS- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
3. Staff Nurse – 01 Job- Graduation with Nursing or Diploma in Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) – Rs. 8000/- Per Month
4.Community Care Coordinator – 03 Vacancies – Intermediate and PLHIV and Good knowledge of English and local language – Rs. 4600/- Per Month
Nature and Period of Job – Contractual basis
Job Location – Different ART Centers/ Link ART Centers at various Medical College Hospital in Rajasthan State.
Selection Process – Written Exam and/or Interview.
How to Apply- Interested person who fulfill required terms and condition for any of above particular job may apply in prescribed proforma. One recent passport size attested photograph should be pasted on the application.Certified photocopies of all relevant supporting documents and one self addressed envelope with pasted required stamp,must be attached with application.
Name of applied position must be written on the top of envelope containing application.
Duly filled in application with required documents must be sent to relevant office address of Principal & Controller, Medical College /PMO Office, District Hospital.
Last Date to receipt of the Application – 14/03/2013
Important Facts –
1. Separate Application should be sent for each position.
2. Applicant should be registered with relevant medical council.
3. For all position, Good knowledge of English Language and Basic of Computer is essential.
For Knowing complete details of Advertisement in regard of Address for submission of Application, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, How to Apply etc for the jobs of Medical Officer and others issued by RSACS, must refer through the web link given below —
Official Website of RSACS —