RAIL VIKAS NIGAM LIMITED (RVNL)
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
Walk in Interview for Site Engineer in Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL)
Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) is going to conduct Walk in Interview from 22.11.2011 to 10.12.2011 for the recruitment of Site Engineer in Civil or Electrical or Signal and Telecom Engineering department. Those candidates who have Degree or Diploma certificate in related discipline are eligible for this recruitment. For details please see below: –
Post Name: – Site Engineer
Department: – Civil or Electrical or Signal and Telecom Engineering.
Project Location and Interview Venue: –
- Delhi, Lucknow, Jodhpur and Patna – Corporate Office, Rail Vikas Nigam Ltd., August Kranti Bhawan, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi – 22nd November 2011.
- Bhubaneshwar and Waltair – Rail Vikas Nigam Limited, “B” Block (West Wing), 6.9 Acre Complex (Ground Floor), Rail Vihar, Chandrasekhwar – 751023 – 2nd December 2011.
- Hubli Chennai and Secunderabad – Rail Vikas Nigam Limited, Opposite to Railway High School (EM), Broock Road, SWR Campus, Hubli – 580030 – 09th December 2011.
Academic Qualification: – Bachelor in Engineering from any recognized Institution or University with minimum 60% marks in Civil or Electrical or Signal and Telecom discipline.
Diploma in related discipline form any reputed Institution or University with minimum 5 years working experience in related field.
Remuneration: – Fixed amount Rs. 16000/- with other allowance per month.
Post Name: – Junior Site Engineer
Department: – Same as above post
Project Location and Interview Venue: – Same as above mention post.
Date and Time of Interview: –
- For Delhi Location: – 23rd November 2011 till 10:00 AM.
- For Bhubaneshwar Location: – 03rd December 2011 till 10:00 AM.
- For Hubli Location: – 10th December 2011 till 10:00 AM.
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have Diploma certificate in Civil or Electrical or Signal and Telecom Engineering from any recognized Institution or University with at least 60% Marks.
Salary: – Consolidated pay Rs. 12000/- with other allowances per month.
How to apply: – Take a Print out the prescribed application format which is available on recruitment web page as in Annexure – 1 and fill it carefully. After that applicants must come with fully furnish application form including all Original and attested Xerox copy of Supporting documents and also affix a color passport size photograph on the application form at the time of Interview.
Enclosures: – All original and attested Xerox copy of supporting documents such as: Qualification Certificates, Experience Certificates, Age Proof, Three passport size color photograph (one is affix on application form and two are enclosed with application form).
More details of the recruitment of Site Engineer are available on Official website of Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL). For viewing the recruitment details and application form, please click on the web link given below: –
Official website of Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) is
More Govt Jobs given below
- ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 11 Posts
- Eligibility – b tech
- Date of Interview – 01 August 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Location – Gujarat
- Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Lecturer , Joint Director, Project Manager, Instrumentation Engineer, Anaesthetist, Assistant Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 12 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, mbbs
- Last Date –
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
CBRI Roorkee, Uttarakhand Project Assistant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Central Building Research Institute Roorkee Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28000
- Eligibility – m tech
- Date of Interview – 18 & 19 July 2018 at 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM
- Location –