Recruitment in SAIL for Junior Engineer and Translator vacancies:
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has issued a recruitment notification for the appointment of eligible applicants on the posts of Junior Engineer and Translator. Therefore, Applications through online mode have been invited from 31.12.2011 to 20.10.2012. Applicants who will possess prescribed eligibility criteria can apply using below given web link ” Apply online” or official website. Details of recruitment such as eligibility criteria, age limit, salary, selection procedure, how to apply etc are explained below.
Recruitment details for Junior Engineer and Translator job: –
1. Name of Post – Junior Engineer (Trainee)
No. of Posts – 32
Pay Scale – Rs. 8250/- per month ( during first year training) and Rs. 93500/- per month ( in Second year). after successful completion of training, applicants will be paid Rs. 9160 – 13150/- per month plus Rs. 9160/- grade pay.
Age limit – Applicants’ age should be between 18 and 28 years as on 01.09.2011
Educational Qualification – Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized university with minimum 55% marks and one year diploma in computer application from recognized institute and typing certificate of speed of 40 wpm in English on PC.
Selection process: – Applicant’s selection for Junior Engineer job will be done on the basis of marks obtained in Written Test, Computer Skill Test, Computer Typing Test and Interview.
2. Post Name – Translator
No. of Vacancies – 03
Pay Scale – Selected applicants as Translator will be paid Rs. 9160 – 13150/- per month plus grade pay Rs. 9160/-
Age limit – Between 18 to 28 years
Educational Qualification: – Master degree in Hindi or English having at least 60% marks or Master degree in any discipline with subject Hindi or English medium having at least 60% marks from any recognized university and one year diploma / certificate course in translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa from any recognized university.
Selection Process – Applicants will have to face written test and personal interview to get appointment on Translator job.
Application fee for both posts: – Applicants have to deposit Rs. 250/- plus Rs. 20/- for bank Charge ( Rs. 50/- only for SC/ST/PWD plus Rs. 20/- Bank charge) in form of cash in the account no. 32036360352 in any branch of SBI. Bank will issue journal number and branch code that will be filled in application prescribed online.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants wishing to apply after reading above written recruitment details may apply online using below given web link ” Apply online” or official website of SAIL. Before clicking on online button, applicants will have to deposit prescribed application fee
2. Online prescribed application form should be filled in all respects mentioning details related to educational qualification, age, etc and upload scanned photograph and signature at appropriate space and click on submit button.Take a print out of successful submission of application for further use
3. “Apply online ” web link will be active from 31.12.2011 to 20.01.2012
Applicants can know more details related to how to apply, educational qualification, age limit, salary, no. of vacancies, selection procedure etc from web link ” Recruitment details”.
Click on web link “ Apply online “ to submit application online
Official website of Steel Authority of India Limited : – http://sail.shine.com/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Energy Economist, Executive (SAP-ABAP), Executive (SAP-BASIS), Executive (Web Application)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 21 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 3.00 lakhs
- Eligibility – As per Official Notification
- Last Date – 16 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post – Junior Analysts
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25200
- Eligibility – graduate
- Date of Interview – 04 October 2018 at 10.00 AM
- Job Location – All India
- Post – Craftsman (Mechanical) Gr ‘7′, Process Technician Gr ‘7′, Craftsman (Instrument) Gr ‘7′, Craftsman (Electrical) Gr ‘7′
- Total no. of Vacancy – 25 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 13,800- 41,000
- Eligibility – diploma
- Last Date – 24 Oct,
- Post – Steno Gr.1, Assistant Grade- 1 (HR), Assistant Grade- 1 (C & MM), Assistant Grade- 1 (F&A), Nurse/ A (Male-5/ Female-2), Driver-cumPump Operator- cum-Fireman/ A
- Total no.
BEL, Andhra Pradesh Contract Engineer recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 28 Posts
- Post – Contract Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 11 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 23000
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date –