SAIL Bokaro Consultant, Specialist, Jr. Staff Nurse, Jr. Technician, Jr. Pharmacist and Jr. Statistical Assistant Vacancy
|No. of Total Vacancy: –||50|
|Age Limit: –||Not Mentioned|
|Job Nature: –||Permanent|
|Job Location: –||Bokaro|
|Last Date: –||16.06.2012|
Recruitment in SAIL Bokaro for Medical Professional Vacancies:-
SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant is the 4th integrated plant in the public sector. It has been started in 1965 in collaboration with the soviet union.In recent time, the plant has advertised for filling up the vacant posts of Consultant, Specialist, Jr. Staff Nurse, Jr. Technician, Jr. Pharmacist and Jr. Statistical Assistant in the following disciplines. In this regard, applications have been invited from energetic and dynamic medical professionals. Those candidates fulfill the terms and conditions of the recruitment, having suitable eligibility and desirable to apply for said posts must submit their filled in applications up to last date of submission. Most of the details related to educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure etc. of the SAIL Bokaro Recruitment may be read in the following lines.
SAIL Bokaro Recruitment Details for Medical Professional Jobs:- Apply Online
Opening date for online submission of applications: 17/05/2012
Last date for online submission of applications: 16/06/2012
Advertisement No. BSL/R/2012-03
Post Name with relevant Discipline, Number of Vacancy and Qualification:-
1. Consultant – Neurology – 01 – DM / DNB
2. Specialist – Nuclear Medicine, Critical Care Unit, Orthopedics, Radio Diagnosis and Li Maging – 08 – MD / DNB with post qualification experience of 03 years.
3. Jr. Staff Nurse (Trainee) – 31 – Bachelor Degree in Science in nursing or 03 years of Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery and must be registered with nursing council of India and having 01 year of post qualification experience.
4. Jr. Technician (Trainee) – Dialysis, Medical Lab and Radiography – 06 – B.Sc. in relevant field / I.Sc. with 02 years of Diploma in Medical Lab Technology and must have 01 year of post qualification experience.
5. Jr. Pharmacist (Trainee) – 03 – Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy / Intermediate with 02 years of Diploma in Pharmacy and must be registered with State or Indian Pharmacy Council and having 01 year of post qualification experience.
6. Sr. Statistical Assistant (Trainee) – 01 – B.Sc. in Bio-statistics / Statistics or I.Sc. with 02 years of Diploma in Medical Record Technology and must have 01 year of post qualification experience.
Maximum Age Limit (as on 1st March 2012): 40 years for Consultant, 38 years for Specialist and 28 years for rest of the posts.
How to apply: Willing candidates who fulfill the relevant criteria are needed to apply online through the website of SAIL.
Selection Procedure: Candidates who are applying for the posts of Consultant and Specialist will be selected for appointment through interview and for rest of the said posts through written test and interview.
For knowing more information related to the SAIL Bokaro recruitment, either log on the provided below link or visit its official website:
Official web address of SAIL Bokaro – http://www.sail.co.in/pnu.php?tag=bokaro
More Govt Jobs given below
- ESIC Delhi, delhi Social Security Officer Pre Result
- Vizag Steel, Andhra Pradesh Junior Trainees Final Result
- AIATSL, West Bengal Security Agents recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 63 Posts
- SAIL, West Bengal Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 296 Posts
- VMMC New Delhi , delhi Junior Residents (non-PG) MBBS recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 168 Posts