SAIL SALEM Steel Plant Recruitment for Medical and Paramedical Vacancy
|Selection Process||Written test, Interview|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Jobs at Salem Steel Plant for Medical and Paramedical Post
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is a reputed Government of India Enterprise Company. Present time, It is looking for suitable Candidates for the post of Senior Medical Officer, Factory Medical Officer, Staff Nurse Trainee, Technician (Micro Bio) Trainee, Technician (Clinical Pathology) Trainee, Technician (Blood Bank) Trainee, Radiographer Trainee, and Pharmacist Trainee. So, Applications are being invited by it from deserving Candidates for filling up these vacant posts. Interested Candidates may send their application latest by 19/04/2012. Detailed Recruitment information in regard of No. of Vacancies, Essential Qualification,Age Limit, Salary, How to Apply, Last Date of Application etc are given below —
SAIL Recruitment Details
Advertisement No. 01/2012
Sr. No., Name of Post, No. of Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Experience
1. Senior Medical Officer, 01 post, MBBS and MD (Medicine), 02 years relevant experience
2. Factory Medical Officer, 01 post, MBBS and Diploma or Certificate in Industrial Health or Hygine Training, 01 year relevant Experience
3.Staff Nurse Trainee, 02 Post, B.Sc (Nursing) or 10+2 and 03 years Diploma in General Nursing and valid nursing registration, 01 year experience in any Hospital
4. Technician (Micro Biology) Trainee, 01 Post, Post Graduate Degree or diploma in Medical Microbiology, One year experience in relevant area.
5.Technician (Clinical Pathology) Trainee, 01 Post, Graduation in Medical Lab Technology or Intermediate with 02 year diploma in Medical Lab Technology, One year respective work experience
6. Technician (Blood Bank) Trainee, 01 Post, Bachelor Degree in Medical Lab Technology or Intermediate with 02 years diploma in Medical Lab Technology, 01 year work experience in any blood bank.
7.Radiographer Trainee, 01 Post, Graduation in Radiography or Intermediate with 02 year diploma in Medical Rediological Technology, One year relevant working experience.
8. Pharmacist Trainee, 02 Post, Graduation in Pharmacy or Intermediate with 02 year Diploma in Pharmacy and registration from pharmacy council, 02 years working experience in relevant field
Training Period – For Sr. No. 3 to 8, Selected Candidates will undergo through training period of at least two year which can be extend for next two year also.
Salary – For Sr. No. 01 – Pay Scale of Rs. 24,900-3%-50500/- Per Month.
For Sr. No. 02 — Pay Scale of Rs. 20,600-3%-46,500/- Per Month.
For Sr. No. 03 to 8 – During Training Period – Rs. 8250/- Per Month (Ist Year) and Rs. 9350/- Per Month for IInd Year.
After Training They will get salary according to Pay Scale of Rs. 9160-3%-13,150/- Per Month.
Age Limit – For Serial No -01 —- Maximum 35 years.
For Sr. No. 02 —- Maximum 30 years.
For Sr. No. 3 to 8 – Minimum -18 years, Maximum – 28 years.
Relaxation in Age – Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to SC/ST Candidates up to 05 years, OBC 03 years, and PH up to 10 years.
Selection Process – Written Test, Interview and Medical Examination.
Application Fee – For Sr. No. 01 and 02 – Rs. 500/- (Rs. 100 for PWD/SC/ST Candidates)
For Sr. No. 03 to 8 – Rs. 250/- ( Rs. 50/- for PWD/SC/ST Candidate)
Application fee should be in shape of Demand Draft in favour of SAIL- A/c Salem Steel Plant, Payable at State Bank of India, Salem Steel Plant Campus Branch, Salem.
Demand Draft should be enclosed with Application.
How to Apply – Candidates having requisite Educational Qualification for the above position may apply in prescribed format which is collected through the Recruitment details link which is given below on this web page. A recent color passport size photograph should be pasted on the application. Attested copies of document in regard of Educational Qualification, Age proof, Caste (If applicable) etc should be enclosed with application. Application filled in all respect enclosed with all documents should be sent to below given address by ordinary post.
Address for Submission of Application – Post Bag No. 08, General Post Office, Kolkata -700001.
Last Date of Submission of Application – 19/04/2012
Important Facts – 1. Shortlisted Candidates will be notified for the Date , Time and Address of Written Test and Interview.
2. Service Men Candidates are required to produce their No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview.
For Details information of Recruitment please click here –
– Recruitment Details
Further updates are available at the Official Website of SAIL which web address is like this —
More Govt Jobs given below
BEL, Andhra Pradesh Management Industrial Trainees recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 4 Posts
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Management Industrial Trainees
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10000
- Eligibility – 12th, ca, icwa
- Last Date –
- Air India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Officer (Accounts), Officer (HR & IR)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 32200
- Eligibility – 12th, mba, ca
- Last Date – 03 Aug, 2018
- Location –
- National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Advisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 13 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000 – 60000
- Eligibility – b com, ca
- Last Date – 25 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
- Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Senior Resident
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, mbbs
- Date of Interview – 24 July 2018 from 09:00 am to 11:00 am
- Location – delhi
- Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute Recruitment 2018
- Post – Medical Officer, Assistant Professor of Radiotherapy, Assistant Professor of Medical Oncology, Assistant Professor of Anesthesia, Fellow In Medical Physics, Assistant Professor of Surgical Oncology
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 60,000
- Eligibility – post graduate, mbbs
- Last Date –