STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED (SAIL)
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
IISCO Steel Plant
Burnpur – 713325, Burdwan
Notification: – Recruitment in SAIL-ISP, Burnpur
SAIL, considered as Maharatna Company, announced the recruitment process for selecting the dynamic candidates for the post of trainee; who are ready for new challenges in this particular field. In this regard SAIL invites applications in prescribed format from eligible candidates. Details information related to post and its relevant requirements are showing below in paragraph along with tables.
|Name of post and Grade||No. of vacancies||Educational qualification||Pay Scale|
|Attendant- Cum-Technician (Trainee)Grade: -S-1||392 (UR-200, OBC-105, SC-58, ST-29)||Matriculation or equivalent and ITI||Rs. 8630- 3%- 12080/-|
|Operator- Cum-Technician (Trainee)Grade: – S-3||300 (UR-152, OBC-81, SC-45, ST-22)||Diploma in (Metallurgy, Chemical, Ceramics, Mechanical, Civil, Electronics, Instrumentation) engineering.||Rs. 9160- 3%- 13150/-|
Age limitation on 1.2.2011: – Candidates should not be more than 28 yrs.
Relaxation of age is available for reserved category as follows: –
|Category||Relaxation of age|
|PWD (UR)||10 yrs|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 yrs|
|PWD (OBC)||13 yrs|
Abbreviation: – Person with Disability.
Application Fee: – Candidates must enclosed the application fee in form of DD or bank challan amounting Rs.200/- which would be drawn in favor of “Steel Authority Of India Ltd – IISCO Steel Plant”
Application Fees and Postage Charges: –
|Category||Examination Fee||Postal Charges|
|Rest of the candidates||200/-||50/-|
Enclosures: – All the certificates attested by self showing education qualification, age, experience, caste, and photograph etc.
Selection Methodology: – Candidates would be selected after the test of written examination and personal interview. The written examination is in objective type mode. Candidates qualifying in written examination would be called for personal interview. Candidates would be finally selected after the personal interview.
How to apply: – Interested candidates may apply in prescribed format of application along with enclosures and application fee attached with it. Candidates may download the format of application from the site of SAIL.
Note: – Complete application form would be reached on time before 09.04.2011 at the address which is showing below: –
“Post Box no. 10, Post Office: – Palam Road, Gurgaon Pin: -122015”
Last date of submission the application form: – 09th April 2011
General Instructions: –
1) Candidates working in Govt,/Semi Govt,/Public undertakings should apply through proper channel.
2) Application form will not be accepted in case it found incomplete in nature or reach after the deadline of applying.
3) Candidates must appear in the written examination on their own cost at the centre allotted.
4) However Candidates of SC/ST will get reimbursement to participate in the personal interview.
5) Candidates have not the ability mentioned, need not to apply.
6) Candidature would be terminated at any stage if found the given information is wrong by candidates.
7) SAIL will not bear any responsibility of postal delay.
Candidates may get full advertisement on the link showing below: –
For further details please visit the official site of SAIL: –
About SAIL: – SAIL is leading Steel Making Company of India, which is considered of Maharatana of Govt .of India. SAIL is indulging in manufacturing and selling the broad range of steel products not only in India but also in abroad. It has a vital network of Departmental Warehouse, Consignment agents and Customer Contact Office. SAIL expansion plan is currently on board for catering the core sector of India.
More Govt Jobs given below
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Havildar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8330 – 22000
- Eligibility – 10th
- Last Date –
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Security Agent
- Total no. of Vacancy – 159 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,590
- Eligibility – graduate
- Walk-in Date &
- Airports Authority India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Manager, Junior Executive
- Total no. of Vacancy – 908 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 60000 – 180000
- Eligibility – b tech,
- Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Administrative Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 700 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 15 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- Air India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Officer (Accounts), Officer (HR & IR)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 32200
- Eligibility – 12th, mba, ca
- Last Date – 03 Aug, 2018
- Location –