Sainik School Nagaland UDC and Laboratory Assistant Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||03|
|Age Limit||50 years|
|Last Date||31st August 2012|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Interview|
|Application Fee||Rs. 300/-, Rs. 100/-|
Recruitment in Sainik School Punglwa for UDC and Laboratory Assistants Vacancy
Sainik School Punglwa (Nagaland) was established on 12th May 2007 by the Hon’ble Raksha Mantri Shri AK Antony, has issued a recruitment notification for filling up the vacancy of UDC and Laboratory Assistants. In this regard, applications are being invited from qualified and result oriented candidates. Hence, Interested applicants may send their duly filled applications on the address on or before 31st August 2012. Details can be seen below.
Recruitment Details in UDC and Laboratory Assistants Vacancy in Sainik School Punglwa
01. Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
Total No. of Vacancy: – 01
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have Bachelor Degree in any discipline and Proficiency in using Computer.
Experience: – Minimum two years working experience in any Government or Educational Institution.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be crossed than 50 years as on 01st September 2012.
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
02. Laboratory Assistants
Total No. of Vacancy: – 02
Discipline: – Physics/ Chemistry
Academic Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Bachelor Degree in any discipline with minimum Second Division marks from any recognized Institution or University.
Age Limit: – Not Mention
Salary: – Fixed amount Rs. 9000/- per month.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 300/- (Rs. 100/- for ST/ SC/ OBC) as application fee in the form of Non refundable Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘Principal, Sainik School, Punglwa, Payable at State Bank of India, Medziphema Branch (Code – 06759)’.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply: – Interested applicants who are meeting with requisite qualification of UDC and Laboratory Assistant may send their duly filled applications on the address which is ‘To, The Principal Sainik School, Punglwa, Punglwa BPO, Medziphema SO, District – Peren (Nagaland)’ along with true copies of all supporting documents and original Demand Draft. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application form.
Dead line for this application is 31st August 2012.
Enclosures: – Applicants must enclose a self addressed envelope with the application form.
Notes: – There are no any TA/DA will be paid for attending Interview.
To view more details about the recruitment of UDC and Laboratory Assistants, Please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Sainik School Punglwa, Nagaland is
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –