Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education
Subject : Physics
Time: 3 hours Marks: 60
All questions are necessary
TWO marks is for each questions 10X2=20
very short answer type question
Section – A
- A moving coil galvanometer can measure a current of 10-6A. What is the resistance of the shunt to measure 1A?
- Write two differences between emf and p.D.
- The potential of earth is taken as zero. Explain?
- When is the parallel combination of cells advantageous and why?
- What type of transformer is used in a bed lamp?
- What is the moment of couple acting on a magnet place in a magnetic field becomes (a) Maximum (b) Minimum
- Define modulation? Why is it necessary?
- What is a p-n junction diode? Define depletion layer.
- Draw the circuit’s symbols for n-p-n and p-n-p transistors?
- What is work function? Define threshold frequency? Section – B
- Answers any six question and each questions obtained four marks
- What is rectification? Explain the working of a full wave rectifier?
- Define Moseley’s Law? Write its importance?
- Apply kirchhoff’s laws to wheatstone bridge.
- Define Thomson effect and peltier effect? Define Thomson coefficient, peltier coefficient?
- Write any four application of diffraction?
- Define the capacity of a condenser and explain the principle of a capacitor?
- Describe Ramsdeu’s eye-piece with the help of a meat sketch?
- Derive the wquation for the couple acting on a bar magnetic field and hence define magnetic moment.
Section – C
LONG ANSWER TYPE QUESTION Answer any two questions Each question takes eight marks 2X8=16
- What are ‘Harmonics’ and ‘overtones’? How are they formed in an open pipe? Derive the equations fir the frequencies of the harmonics produced in an open pipe.
- An open pipe and a closed pipe are in resonance with each other with their first overtones. Find the ratio of their lengths.
- What is nuclear Reactor? Explain different parts and uses of reactor? Mention two uses of a Nuclear Reactor? If one microgram of 92U235 is compleely destroyed in an atom bomb, how much energy will be released?
- Obtain an expression for the torque on a current carrying loop in a magnetic field. Describe the construction and working of a moving coil galvanometer. Derive an expression showing the relation between electric current and deflection of the coil.
More Govt Jobs given below
Staff Selection Commission
Combined Graduate Level Exam
Subject – General English
Directions (1-10): In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each four words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word.
A two party (1) is must for a democratic country like (2) to achieve national objectives (3) as removal (4) unemployment,
MODEL PRACTICE SET
Subject- General English
Combined Graduate level Examination SSC 2011
Directions (1-10): A passage is given below in which blanks have been numbered. Four alternative choices are given below against each number. In the context of the whole passage, select the best word in each case to fit each of the blanks to complete the passage correctly and meaningfully.
During the World War I penicillin was (1) on six patients.
BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICER (BANK PO)
1. Which country will introduce entrepreneur visa to encourage foreign nationals from India and elsewhere to catalyze the country’s economic recovery?
(a) US (b) Britain
(c) France (d) Denmark
(e) None of these
2. Name the state whose chief minister has said that the Armed Forces Special Powers Act can be withdrawn from some areas with a rider that the Army can step in again if the situation so warrants.
Bank Probationary Officer ( Bank PO)
1. Name the Karnataka minister who resigned in the wake of the Lokayukta police filing a first information report against him on irregularities related to allotment of land through the Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board (KIADB).
(a) Katta Subramanya Naidu (b) N Santosh Hegde
(c) Jagmohan Reddy (d) Roshan Baig
(e) None of these
NABARD Bank PO
1. Which of the following is rated the poorest region of the world?
(a) The Middle East (b) Asia
(c) Sub-Saharan Africa (d) Latin America
(e) None of these
2. Which of the following terms is not used in the world of economics/finance?
(a) Sinking Fund (b) Third World
(c) Open Door Policy (d) Devaluation
(e) Privilege Motion