Jharkhand Academic Council
12th Board Sample Paper
Subject – History
- Shows the natural states in First World War on the given outline map of Europe.
- What is the reason of rise of Fascism initially.
- What was the role of Meijini in reconstruction of italy.
- Explain the main principles of internal policy of Gorvachov?
- Write the name of axis power in Second World War.
- Give the explanation about Mustafa Kamal Pasha.
- What was the reason of First World War?
- Write the chief object of establishment of League of Nations?
- Explain impact economic recession put onU.S.A.
- Write an essay on the Government of India 1919.
- Write the name of prominent leader of Bolshevik Revolution, 1917.
- Which type of work had been done by Indian National Congress between 1885 to 1905 A.D
- Explain the main feature of Glorious Revolution of England in 1688?
- Give your view on the effects of Revolution of 1857.
- What is Social Justice? What provisions have been made for it in Indian Constitution?
- Shows the name and place on the map of India where revolution occurred in 1857.
- Write the name of that first ten year when census was done in India?
- What do you mean by Wavell Plan and as well as define the reason that why it failed?
- What is the name of first Governor General of Bengal?
- Define the immediate causes of Revolution of 1857?
- when Amritsar was signed between Ranjeet Singh and the English?
- Define achievement and life of Hyder Ali.
- What was the main reason of circumstances Lucknow agreement was signed between Congress and Muslim League in 1916?
JAC Model test Paper/ Sample Paper
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –