Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Sample Paper – 2012
Class – XII
Subject – Economics
1. Describe the likely behavior total product and marginal product when for increasing production only one inkpot is increased while all other inputs are kept constant.
- What is difference between an inferior good and a normal good? Define the effect of change in income on each giving suitable examples.
- What do you mean by consumer’s equilibrium? Define the conditions of consumer’s equilibrium assuming that the consumer consumes only two goods.
- A consumer buys 100 units of a good at a price of Rs. 5 per unit. When price changes he buys 140 units. What is the price if price elasticity of demand is – 2?
- What is increasing returns to a factor and increasing returns to scale? Explain with suitable reason.
5. Draw a suitable diagram and show the following diagram on it.
- Economic growth
- Under utilization of resources.
- Full employment of resources
- What is the causes of shift in a demand?
- Write the explanation about law of demand? Explain with the help of a demand schedule.
- Calculate the price elasticity of demand for a commodity when its price increases by 25% and quantity demands falls from 150 units to 120 units.
- How does the nature of a commodity influence its price elasticity of demand?
- How can be differentiated between macro economics and Micro?
- Write the definition of saturation point.
- What is AP falls? What is relation between AP and MP?
- A rise in the price of a good result in an increase in expenditure on it. Is its demand elastic and inelastic?
- How can we define change in demand? Explain.
- What is the solution of an economic problem?
More Govt Jobs given below
Staff Selection Commission
Combined Graduate Level Exam
Subject – General English
Directions (1-10): In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each four words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word.
A two party (1) is must for a democratic country like (2) to achieve national objectives (3) as removal (4) unemployment,
MODEL PRACTICE SET
Subject- General English
Combined Graduate level Examination SSC 2011
Directions (1-10): A passage is given below in which blanks have been numbered. Four alternative choices are given below against each number. In the context of the whole passage, select the best word in each case to fit each of the blanks to complete the passage correctly and meaningfully.
During the World War I penicillin was (1) on six patients.
BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICER (BANK PO)
1. Which country will introduce entrepreneur visa to encourage foreign nationals from India and elsewhere to catalyze the country’s economic recovery?
(a) US (b) Britain
(c) France (d) Denmark
(e) None of these
2. Name the state whose chief minister has said that the Armed Forces Special Powers Act can be withdrawn from some areas with a rider that the Army can step in again if the situation so warrants.
Bank Probationary Officer ( Bank PO)
1. Name the Karnataka minister who resigned in the wake of the Lokayukta police filing a first information report against him on irregularities related to allotment of land through the Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board (KIADB).
(a) Katta Subramanya Naidu (b) N Santosh Hegde
(c) Jagmohan Reddy (d) Roshan Baig
(e) None of these
NABARD Bank PO
1. Which of the following is rated the poorest region of the world?
(a) The Middle East (b) Asia
(c) Sub-Saharan Africa (d) Latin America
(e) None of these
2. Which of the following terms is not used in the world of economics/finance?
(a) Sinking Fund (b) Third World
(c) Open Door Policy (d) Devaluation
(e) Privilege Motion