Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Sample Paper – 2012
Class – XII
Subject – Economics
- Define ‘Care to ecology and environment’ and concern for workers as social responsibilities of an entrepreneur? Explain
- What should an entrepreneur do to mobilize the resources?
- Show a suitable list of any six factors that should be kept in mind by any manufacturing enterprises as a part of its ‘Production Plan.’
- What do you mean by ‘Project Report’? Define.
- Which type of Material Resources is necessary for those, who want to setting up small-scale enterprises? Explain any two decisions.
- What is difference between fixed capital and working capital?
- Define ability to harness different sources of knowledge and information and vision and creativity as important factors in sensing opportunities.
- Write the definition of seed capital?
- What is Financial Resources? Explain the role of it for an entrepreneur.
- Define Technical feasibility as an element of a project report.
- Sonu is a businessman, generally withdraws up to Rs. 50000 more than the balance in his current account, as the bank has given him this permission for a period of one year.
- Name the two ways under which bank can give such permission to its customers.
- Write the definition of coat.
- Define any two examples of opportunity costs.
- Write the name of process of changing raw material into finished products with value addition.
- Write the name he process of perceiving the needs and problems of people and society in arriving at creative solutions.
More Govt Jobs given below
Staff Selection Commission
Combined Graduate Level Exam
Subject – General English
Directions (1-10): In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each four words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word.
A two party (1) is must for a democratic country like (2) to achieve national objectives (3) as removal (4) unemployment,
MODEL PRACTICE SET
Subject- General English
Combined Graduate level Examination SSC 2011
Directions (1-10): A passage is given below in which blanks have been numbered. Four alternative choices are given below against each number. In the context of the whole passage, select the best word in each case to fit each of the blanks to complete the passage correctly and meaningfully.
During the World War I penicillin was (1) on six patients.
BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICER (BANK PO)
1. Which country will introduce entrepreneur visa to encourage foreign nationals from India and elsewhere to catalyze the country’s economic recovery?
(a) US (b) Britain
(c) France (d) Denmark
(e) None of these
2. Name the state whose chief minister has said that the Armed Forces Special Powers Act can be withdrawn from some areas with a rider that the Army can step in again if the situation so warrants.
Bank Probationary Officer ( Bank PO)
1. Name the Karnataka minister who resigned in the wake of the Lokayukta police filing a first information report against him on irregularities related to allotment of land through the Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board (KIADB).
(a) Katta Subramanya Naidu (b) N Santosh Hegde
(c) Jagmohan Reddy (d) Roshan Baig
(e) None of these
NABARD Bank PO
1. Which of the following is rated the poorest region of the world?
(a) The Middle East (b) Asia
(c) Sub-Saharan Africa (d) Latin America
(e) None of these
2. Which of the following terms is not used in the world of economics/finance?
(a) Sinking Fund (b) Third World
(c) Open Door Policy (d) Devaluation
(e) Privilege Motion