Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Sample Paper – 2012
Class – XII
Subject – Economics
- What do you mean by budget? How it is important for us? Explain.
- Give your suggestion about way of controlling food costs in an establishment.
- Mention the sanitary guidelines to be kept in mind by all food handlers in a food service unit.
- Write the means of AGMARK standard in briefly.
- What is perpetual inventory? Explain in detail.
- Write the names of food which is more suitable for dry storage? Define about temperature and ventilation conditions in dry storage.
- give your view about following method of purchasing:
- Blanket order purchasing
- Open market buying
- What do you mean by market? How can be differentiate between primary and secondary market?
- The enterprises, which does not grow will eventually die. How can be explaining this statement with suitable example.
- How can be prepared the project report? Explain with six major objectives.
- Define any six features of a feasibility plan.
- Mention any six ways in which ideas can be generated.
- Which type of various inputs that will help into designing a sales budget? Explain with suitable example.
- Give any two advantages and any two limitations of owner’s funds.
- How can be say political factors and economic factors help in scanning the environment? Explain deeply.
- Write the difference between preference shares and equity shares on the basis of
- Repayment of Capital
- Payment of Dividend
- Voting Rights
Sample Paper / model Test Paper for CBSE 12th 2012
More Govt Jobs given below
Staff Selection Commission
Combined Graduate Level Exam
Subject – General English
Directions (1-10): In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each four words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word.
A two party (1) is must for a democratic country like (2) to achieve national objectives (3) as removal (4) unemployment,
MODEL PRACTICE SET
Subject- General English
Combined Graduate level Examination SSC 2011
Directions (1-10): A passage is given below in which blanks have been numbered. Four alternative choices are given below against each number. In the context of the whole passage, select the best word in each case to fit each of the blanks to complete the passage correctly and meaningfully.
During the World War I penicillin was (1) on six patients.
BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICER (BANK PO)
1. Which country will introduce entrepreneur visa to encourage foreign nationals from India and elsewhere to catalyze the country’s economic recovery?
(a) US (b) Britain
(c) France (d) Denmark
(e) None of these
2. Name the state whose chief minister has said that the Armed Forces Special Powers Act can be withdrawn from some areas with a rider that the Army can step in again if the situation so warrants.
Bank Probationary Officer ( Bank PO)
1. Name the Karnataka minister who resigned in the wake of the Lokayukta police filing a first information report against him on irregularities related to allotment of land through the Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board (KIADB).
(a) Katta Subramanya Naidu (b) N Santosh Hegde
(c) Jagmohan Reddy (d) Roshan Baig
(e) None of these
NABARD Bank PO
1. Which of the following is rated the poorest region of the world?
(a) The Middle East (b) Asia
(c) Sub-Saharan Africa (d) Latin America
(e) None of these
2. Which of the following terms is not used in the world of economics/finance?
(a) Sinking Fund (b) Third World
(c) Open Door Policy (d) Devaluation
(e) Privilege Motion