Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Sample Paper – 2012
Class – XI
Subject – Economics
- Define any four basic principles of co – operation. How can be explain the function of Village level Society?
- Write the explanation about different types of spoilage of milk based on the organisms involved and the signs of spoilage.
- Mention any four milk packaging materials.
- Explain about advantage and disadvantage of bottles as the milk packaging material.
- Define the steps involved in packaging of milk in a pouch with a suitable flow chart.
- Write the indicating stages of operation for processing of market milk. Draw suitable flow chart.
- What is homogenization of milk? Define its advantage and disadvantage.
- Explain about stages of operation for processing of market milk. Draw a flow chart and indicate it.
- write about principle constituents of milk?
- How can we differenciate between cow milk and buffalo milk/
- A milk containing 3.5% fat, 4.6%lactose and 4%protein will supply ____________ calories of energy per 100 gm of milk.
- Explain any two magegemental factors affecting the fat content of the milk and explain its effects on milk fat content.
- Fill in the blanks:
- About __________ litres of blood has to flow through the udder to produce one litre of milk.
- Milk synthesis takes place in the ______________ where the milk secreting cells in the mammary gland are provided with a continuous supply of nutrients.
- Define the steps or process of milk letdown.
- How can we define the principle of machine milking?
- Write about characteristics of clean milk?
- Write any three methods of hand milking. Explain the methodology of any one.
More Govt Jobs given below
Staff Selection Commission
Combined Graduate Level Exam
Subject – General English
Directions (1-10): In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each four words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word.
A two party (1) is must for a democratic country like (2) to achieve national objectives (3) as removal (4) unemployment,
MODEL PRACTICE SET
Subject- General English
Combined Graduate level Examination SSC 2011
Directions (1-10): A passage is given below in which blanks have been numbered. Four alternative choices are given below against each number. In the context of the whole passage, select the best word in each case to fit each of the blanks to complete the passage correctly and meaningfully.
During the World War I penicillin was (1) on six patients.
BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICER (BANK PO)
1. Which country will introduce entrepreneur visa to encourage foreign nationals from India and elsewhere to catalyze the country’s economic recovery?
(a) US (b) Britain
(c) France (d) Denmark
(e) None of these
2. Name the state whose chief minister has said that the Armed Forces Special Powers Act can be withdrawn from some areas with a rider that the Army can step in again if the situation so warrants.
Bank Probationary Officer ( Bank PO)
1. Name the Karnataka minister who resigned in the wake of the Lokayukta police filing a first information report against him on irregularities related to allotment of land through the Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board (KIADB).
(a) Katta Subramanya Naidu (b) N Santosh Hegde
(c) Jagmohan Reddy (d) Roshan Baig
(e) None of these
NABARD Bank PO
1. Which of the following is rated the poorest region of the world?
(a) The Middle East (b) Asia
(c) Sub-Saharan Africa (d) Latin America
(e) None of these
2. Which of the following terms is not used in the world of economics/finance?
(a) Sinking Fund (b) Third World
(c) Open Door Policy (d) Devaluation
(e) Privilege Motion