Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Sample Paper – 2012
Class – XI
Subject – Economics
- Define any four basic principles of co – operation. How can be explain the function of Village level Society?
- Write the explanation about different types of spoilage of milk based on the organisms involved and the signs of spoilage.
- Mention any four milk packaging materials.
- Explain about advantage and disadvantage of bottles as the milk packaging material.
- Define the steps involved in packaging of milk in a pouch with a suitable flow chart.
- Write the indicating stages of operation for processing of market milk. Draw suitable flow chart.
- What is homogenization of milk? Define its advantage and disadvantage.
- Explain about stages of operation for processing of market milk. Draw a flow chart and indicate it.
- write about principle constituents of milk?
- How can we differenciate between cow milk and buffalo milk/
- A milk containing 3.5% fat, 4.6%lactose and 4%protein will supply ____________ calories of energy per 100 gm of milk.
- Explain any two magegemental factors affecting the fat content of the milk and explain its effects on milk fat content.
- Fill in the blanks:
- About __________ litres of blood has to flow through the udder to produce one litre of milk.
- Milk synthesis takes place in the ______________ where the milk secreting cells in the mammary gland are provided with a continuous supply of nutrients.
- Define the steps or process of milk letdown.
- How can we define the principle of machine milking?
- Write about characteristics of clean milk?
- Write any three methods of hand milking. Explain the methodology of any one.