Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Sample Paper – 2011
Class – XI
Subject – Political Science
Who are the refugees?
- Why do we need constitution?
- Mention the ideas of Nehru on secularism.
- Differentiate between positive and negative liberty
- Explain John Rawl’s concept of justice
- How is a democracy more effective than authoritarian governments in dealing with conflicting nationalist aspiration?
- Where do rights come from?
- Is it possible to see both fundamental rights and directives principles as complimentary to each other Give reasons
- How can be differentiate between political executive and permanent executive? Explain
- Write the explanation about special powers vested with Lok Sabha?
- How can we say Indian federalism is quasi-federal ?
- While evolving the Indian constitution, the makers of our constitution did not hesitate to learn from experiences and experiments of western countries. what provisions Indiaconstitution has borrowed from western countries?
- Explain about the provisions of objective resolution passed by Nehru?
- What are the various functions of parliament apart from law making?
- Now a days India adopt the FPTP system. what is reason behind it?
- What principles and policies are essential to pursue equality?
- How rights are related with responsibilities?
- Looking at the constitutional provisions, it seems that the president is only a rubber stamp. What are your views with regard to it?
- How does the parliament control its executives?
- Indian constitution is considered as the living document. what are the causes? define.
- In an era of genocide, terrorism and total war, how peace pursuits means and end of political action?
- What do we study in political theory?.
Is politics an undesirable activity or worthwhile activity (which we must engage with in order to make a better world)? Justify.
22. What are the jurisdictory powers of Supreme Court?
What do you mean by the judicial review? Mention the issues, which were in the center of the controversy between the parliament and the judiciary.
23. What are the various conflicts inIndia’s federal system?
What is the political philosophy of Indian constitution?
24. Why Development has become the subject of controversy today?
How immorality is related with peace and development?
25. Which of the fundamental right is in your opinion the most important right? Summaries its provisions
Indian Secularism has been under severe criticism. Can we defend secularism?
26. What are the wide range of functions of the Election Commission of India? what are the suggestions to improve the Electoral system ofIndia
Explain about the positive and negative aspects of Nationalism?
More Govt Jobs given below
Staff Selection Commission
Combined Graduate Level Exam
Subject – General English
Directions (1-10): In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each four words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word.
A two party (1) is must for a democratic country like (2) to achieve national objectives (3) as removal (4) unemployment,
MODEL PRACTICE SET
Subject- General English
Combined Graduate level Examination SSC 2011
Directions (1-10): A passage is given below in which blanks have been numbered. Four alternative choices are given below against each number. In the context of the whole passage, select the best word in each case to fit each of the blanks to complete the passage correctly and meaningfully.
During the World War I penicillin was (1) on six patients.
BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICER (BANK PO)
1. Which country will introduce entrepreneur visa to encourage foreign nationals from India and elsewhere to catalyze the country’s economic recovery?
(a) US (b) Britain
(c) France (d) Denmark
(e) None of these
2. Name the state whose chief minister has said that the Armed Forces Special Powers Act can be withdrawn from some areas with a rider that the Army can step in again if the situation so warrants.
Bank Probationary Officer ( Bank PO)
1. Name the Karnataka minister who resigned in the wake of the Lokayukta police filing a first information report against him on irregularities related to allotment of land through the Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board (KIADB).
(a) Katta Subramanya Naidu (b) N Santosh Hegde
(c) Jagmohan Reddy (d) Roshan Baig
(e) None of these
NABARD Bank PO
1. Which of the following is rated the poorest region of the world?
(a) The Middle East (b) Asia
(c) Sub-Saharan Africa (d) Latin America
(e) None of these
2. Which of the following terms is not used in the world of economics/finance?
(a) Sinking Fund (b) Third World
(c) Open Door Policy (d) Devaluation
(e) Privilege Motion