ICSE 11th Board 2012 Sample Paper Home Science
Sample Paper – 2012
Subject – Home Science
Class – XI
1. Explain about Kashmiri and Kantha Stitches.
Explain about any four stitches which are used in Embroidery.
2. Write the definition of Malnutrition. What is reason behind it?
3. Write the explanation about thyroid and adrenal gland with the help of suitable Diagram.
4. Define the name and function of the hormones which is secreted by Master gland.
5. Write the definition of Respiration? Explain the name and functions of respiratory organs.
6. Mention about the method by which you can treat the patient Hysteria.
7. If something goes in the eyes, how can be first aid?
8. Write the explanation about food preservation? Define the food value of preserved food products.
9. Explain the factors that affect heredity.
10. How can be defined the law of Mendel’s inheritance?
11. Write the reason of deterioration of food?
12. If anyone is fainted, how will you treat the patient?
13. What are the main factors to be kept in mind, while cleaning?
14. Write any two name of that disease which is caused by the deficiency of protein.
15. Explain about Lungs with a suitable diagram.
16. What do you mean by annual cleaning?
17. What first aid will you adopt on insertion of insect in the air?
18. What do you mean by Starch?
19. What is it necessary to prepare patient’s chart?
20. Write the definition of Heredity?
21. What do you mean by Hormones?
22. What is Malnutrition?
23. Write the full form of W.H.O.
More Govt Jobs given below
Staff Selection Commission
Combined Graduate Level Exam
Subject – General English
Directions (1-10): In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each four words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word.
A two party (1) is must for a democratic country like (2) to achieve national objectives (3) as removal (4) unemployment,
MODEL PRACTICE SET
Subject- General English
Combined Graduate level Examination SSC 2011
Directions (1-10): A passage is given below in which blanks have been numbered. Four alternative choices are given below against each number. In the context of the whole passage, select the best word in each case to fit each of the blanks to complete the passage correctly and meaningfully.
During the World War I penicillin was (1) on six patients.
BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICER (BANK PO)
1. Which country will introduce entrepreneur visa to encourage foreign nationals from India and elsewhere to catalyze the country’s economic recovery?
(a) US (b) Britain
(c) France (d) Denmark
(e) None of these
2. Name the state whose chief minister has said that the Armed Forces Special Powers Act can be withdrawn from some areas with a rider that the Army can step in again if the situation so warrants.
Bank Probationary Officer ( Bank PO)
1. Name the Karnataka minister who resigned in the wake of the Lokayukta police filing a first information report against him on irregularities related to allotment of land through the Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board (KIADB).
(a) Katta Subramanya Naidu (b) N Santosh Hegde
(c) Jagmohan Reddy (d) Roshan Baig
(e) None of these
NABARD Bank PO
1. Which of the following is rated the poorest region of the world?
(a) The Middle East (b) Asia
(c) Sub-Saharan Africa (d) Latin America
(e) None of these
2. Which of the following terms is not used in the world of economics/finance?
(a) Sinking Fund (b) Third World
(c) Open Door Policy (d) Devaluation
(e) Privilege Motion