NIOS 11th Board 2012 Sample Paper Science
Sample Paper – 2012
Subject – Science
- What do you mean by the term ‘energy crisis’? Explain any two ways to overcome this.
- Give any two sources of energy you would recommend for our country.
- Explain four postulates ofDalton’s Atomic Theory. How can we proof this theory?
- How can differentiate between polar and geo – stationary orbits. Draw a suitable diagram of a satellite placed in polar orbit.
- Write any two differences between fertilizers and manures. Explain with two examples of each.
- What is generalized animal cell? Explain with a suitable diagram.
- What do you mean by genes? Where are genes located?
- How can we proof that criminals are identified by ‘DNA fingerprinting’?
- Which is non – biodegradable waste from the following: D.D.T., agricultural waste, sewage and radioactive waste?
- How can we differentiate between biodegradable and non – biodegradable.
- Define any two sources of soil pollution and state how do they cause this type of pollution.
- Define the energy flow in an ecosystem with a suitable simple food chain.
- Explain with a suitable example that energy flow in biosphere is unidirectional.
- What is the main ore of Aluminium? What is its formula?
- Explain the method employed for the concentration of above named ore.
- Write the two names of hormones which is secreted by pancreas. Define one function of each hormone named.
- Explain about the role of control rods and coolant in a nuclear reactor.
- How can we differentiate between following?
- Inexhaustible and exhaustible
- Renewable and non – renewable
More Govt Jobs given below
Staff Selection Commission
Combined Graduate Level Exam
Subject – General English
Directions (1-10): In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each four words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word.
A two party (1) is must for a democratic country like (2) to achieve national objectives (3) as removal (4) unemployment,
MODEL PRACTICE SET
Subject- General English
Combined Graduate level Examination SSC 2011
Directions (1-10): A passage is given below in which blanks have been numbered. Four alternative choices are given below against each number. In the context of the whole passage, select the best word in each case to fit each of the blanks to complete the passage correctly and meaningfully.
During the World War I penicillin was (1) on six patients.
BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICER (BANK PO)
1. Which country will introduce entrepreneur visa to encourage foreign nationals from India and elsewhere to catalyze the country’s economic recovery?
(a) US (b) Britain
(c) France (d) Denmark
(e) None of these
2. Name the state whose chief minister has said that the Armed Forces Special Powers Act can be withdrawn from some areas with a rider that the Army can step in again if the situation so warrants.
Bank Probationary Officer ( Bank PO)
1. Name the Karnataka minister who resigned in the wake of the Lokayukta police filing a first information report against him on irregularities related to allotment of land through the Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board (KIADB).
(a) Katta Subramanya Naidu (b) N Santosh Hegde
(c) Jagmohan Reddy (d) Roshan Baig
(e) None of these
NABARD Bank PO
1. Which of the following is rated the poorest region of the world?
(a) The Middle East (b) Asia
(c) Sub-Saharan Africa (d) Latin America
(e) None of these
2. Which of the following terms is not used in the world of economics/finance?
(a) Sinking Fund (b) Third World
(c) Open Door Policy (d) Devaluation
(e) Privilege Motion