NIOS 11th Board 2012 Sample Paper Science
Sample Paper – 2012
Subject – Science
1. What is reason behind it?
a. At a time of emergency faced by human body, there is a possibility of dilation of pupil in Eye.
b. An adolescent boy is found to be sexually underdeveloped.
c. Some young babies may show stunted growth, retorted mental development, bowed legs,
protrusion of the tongue and winkled skin.
2. Give your explanation about following with a suitable diagram:
a. Spinal nerve
b. Gray matter
c. White matter
d. Central canal
3. Why should FPO conduct quality tests of food products periodically?
4. Give any one function of Phagocytes present in Lymph tissue.
5. Define two agricultural wastes which flow into the Natural water bodies.
6. Give your explanation about the genetic material and enzyme present in HIV.
7. about the structural formula of benzene and toluene.
8. Write a definition of galaxy?
9. How many types of galaxy? Define.
10. Write the name of galaxy where Sun is present.
11. What do you mean by geostationary satellites?
12. Define any one use of geostationary satellite.
13. about nuclear power reactor with a suitable diagram.
14. Give your explanation about the circuit symbol of n –p-n and p-n-p transistors.
15. What do you mean by annealing of glass? Why it is done?
16. Explain about the role of magnesium and hydrochloric acid used in the extraction of silicon.
17. Define gas laser tube with a neat and clean diagram.
18. Explain any four limitations of external combustion engine.
19. The definition of centripetal force.
20. Mention the reason for enormous energy of sun.
More Govt Jobs given below
Staff Selection Commission
Combined Graduate Level Exam
Subject – General English
Directions (1-10): In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each four words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word.
A two party (1) is must for a democratic country like (2) to achieve national objectives (3) as removal (4) unemployment,
MODEL PRACTICE SET
Subject- General English
Combined Graduate level Examination SSC 2011
Directions (1-10): A passage is given below in which blanks have been numbered. Four alternative choices are given below against each number. In the context of the whole passage, select the best word in each case to fit each of the blanks to complete the passage correctly and meaningfully.
During the World War I penicillin was (1) on six patients.
BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICER (BANK PO)
1. Which country will introduce entrepreneur visa to encourage foreign nationals from India and elsewhere to catalyze the country’s economic recovery?
(a) US (b) Britain
(c) France (d) Denmark
(e) None of these
2. Name the state whose chief minister has said that the Armed Forces Special Powers Act can be withdrawn from some areas with a rider that the Army can step in again if the situation so warrants.
Bank Probationary Officer ( Bank PO)
1. Name the Karnataka minister who resigned in the wake of the Lokayukta police filing a first information report against him on irregularities related to allotment of land through the Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board (KIADB).
(a) Katta Subramanya Naidu (b) N Santosh Hegde
(c) Jagmohan Reddy (d) Roshan Baig
(e) None of these
NABARD Bank PO
1. Which of the following is rated the poorest region of the world?
(a) The Middle East (b) Asia
(c) Sub-Saharan Africa (d) Latin America
(e) None of these
2. Which of the following terms is not used in the world of economics/finance?
(a) Sinking Fund (b) Third World
(c) Open Door Policy (d) Devaluation
(e) Privilege Motion