Tamilnadu Board SSLC Sample Paper Biology
Sample Paper – 2012
Subject – Biology
- Define P, Q, R, S, T waves.
- Write a passage on Vitamins.
- What do you meant by Diabetes mellitus? Define its symptoms, types and reasons.
- Define sewall-Wright effect.
- What do you mean by database? How many types of datatypes.
- Define the steps involved in the preparation of bacteriological media.
- Mention the eye detects – short sight and long sight.
- What do you mean by artificial pacemaker?
- Explain about milk fever. Write about its symptoms.
- Give your explanation about ozone depleting substances.
- What is the symptoms of sickle cell anaemia?
- Give any three uses of Recombiant DNA technology.
- How can we say allopatric species differ from sympatric species?
- What do you mean by anaphylaxis? Define.
- Write the definition of proteomics?
- Define continuous cell line culture?
- What do you mean by Rheumatic arthritis?