Tamilnadu Board SSLC Question Paper Bio Chemistry
Sample Paper – 2012
Subject – Bio Chemistry
- What is monophosphate cleavage?
- Define the characteristics of cancer cells.
- Explain exonucleases.
- Describe char gaffs rule.
- What is the importance of bile salts?
- what do you mean by essential fatty acids? Explain with a suitable example.
- Write the method of activate methhionine.
- How can we differentiate between NADPH and NADH? Define
- What do you mean by glycogenic amino acids? Define.
- What is satiety value of lipids?
- How can we say Membrane lipids are amphipathic?
- Give any two biological applications of viscosity.
- What is endocytosis?
- Write the other name of metal requiring enzymes.
- Define the inhabitation reasons of sulfa drugs.
- Explain the name of end product of anaerobic glycolysis.
- Write the name of that power house which is known as cell.
- What do you mean by carrier protein?