MODEL TEST PAPER SAMPLE PAPER
BIHAR INTERMEDATE (+2) EXAMINATION – 2011
SHORT ANSWER TYPE QUESTIONS
1. What is archeology?
2. What is Harappan culture?
3. Describe basic plan of Mohenjo Daro.
4. Describe drainage system of Indus valley civilization?
5. What is importance of epic in History writing?
6. Describe architecture and Mauryan Art?
7. What do you understand by Dhamma of Ashoka.
8. Write a short note on Mahajanpad?
9. Describe types of marriage in Mahabharat Age?
10. Write four Arya Satya of Buddha?
11. What do you know was Tri-ratna of Jain Dharma?
12. Write a short note on Kitab- ul-hind?
13. Write a short note on Meerabai.
14. What do you under stand by Sufibad?
15. What do you under stand by Aina – Dahashala?
16. What do you under stand by mahalbari bandowast?
17. Draw light on regulation of 1857?
18. What is Sahayak Sandhi?
19. What were the proposals of Crips mission?
20. What is the main ideology of Indian constitution?
Long answer question
1. Describe the main features of Indus Valley Civilization?
2. Write the cause of decline of Buddhism?
3. Draw light on comparative study of Jain religion and Buddha religion?
4. Describe the social condition of India explained by Alberuani?
5. Evaluate land settlement system of Akbar?
6. Explain cause and form of revolution of 1857?
7. What do you under stand by permanent settlement system? Explain its profit and loss?
8. Draw light on effect importance and program of Non-Co Operation Movement?
9. Evaluate the work of B. R. Ambedkar in reconstruction of modern India?
10. How Constitutional Assembly tried to solve language dispute?
More Govt Jobs given below
Staff Selection Commission
Combined Graduate Level Exam
Subject – General English
Directions (1-10): In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each four words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word.
A two party (1) is must for a democratic country like (2) to achieve national objectives (3) as removal (4) unemployment,
MODEL PRACTICE SET
Subject- General English
Combined Graduate level Examination SSC 2011
Directions (1-10): A passage is given below in which blanks have been numbered. Four alternative choices are given below against each number. In the context of the whole passage, select the best word in each case to fit each of the blanks to complete the passage correctly and meaningfully.
During the World War I penicillin was (1) on six patients.
BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICER (BANK PO)
1. Which country will introduce entrepreneur visa to encourage foreign nationals from India and elsewhere to catalyze the country’s economic recovery?
(a) US (b) Britain
(c) France (d) Denmark
(e) None of these
2. Name the state whose chief minister has said that the Armed Forces Special Powers Act can be withdrawn from some areas with a rider that the Army can step in again if the situation so warrants.
Bank Probationary Officer ( Bank PO)
1. Name the Karnataka minister who resigned in the wake of the Lokayukta police filing a first information report against him on irregularities related to allotment of land through the Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board (KIADB).
(a) Katta Subramanya Naidu (b) N Santosh Hegde
(c) Jagmohan Reddy (d) Roshan Baig
(e) None of these
NABARD Bank PO
1. Which of the following is rated the poorest region of the world?
(a) The Middle East (b) Asia
(c) Sub-Saharan Africa (d) Latin America
(e) None of these
2. Which of the following terms is not used in the world of economics/finance?
(a) Sinking Fund (b) Third World
(c) Open Door Policy (d) Devaluation
(e) Privilege Motion