Saptagiri Grameena Bank Office Assistant and Other Recruitment
|Qualification||Degree/ IBPS Score Card|
|No. of Vacancy||129|
|Age Limit||18/21 – 28/32 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-, Rs. 20/-|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||28th January 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||09th February 2013|
Recruitment in Saptagiri Grameena Bank for Office Assistant and Officer Scale I/ II Vacancy
Saptagiri Grameena Bank is looking for suitable candidates for filling up the vacant seats of Office Assistant and Officers Scale – I/ II. In this concern, online applications are being invited from qualified candidates. Hence, those candidates who fulfill the requisite qualification of any of the posts given further may submit their applications through online on or before 09th February 2013. Vacancy details are given below.
Vacancy details of Office Assistant and Other Jobs in Saptagiri Grameena Bank
01. Officer Scale II
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: – Law Officer – 02 (UR), Information Technology – 04 (UR-03, OBC-01), Agricultural Officer – 02 (UR-01, OBC-01).
Total No. of Vacancy: – 08
Salary: – Rs. 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100/- per month or Approx salary Rs. 35500/- per month.
Age Limit: – Not more than 32 years and not below than 21 years.
02. Officer Scale I
Total No. of Vacancy: – 48 (UR-28, OBC-12, SC-05, ST-03)
Salary: – Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700/- or starting salary Rs. 26535/- per month.
Maximum Age: – Applicants age should not be more than 28 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st June 2012.
03. Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Total No. of Vacancy: – 73 (UR-34, OBC-18, SC-15, ST-06)
Salary: – Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300/- per month or Starting Salary Rs. 14680/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Not more than 28 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st June 2012.
Educational Qualification: –
- For Officer Scale I and Office Assistant Jobs: – Applicants should have completed Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any Institution or University which is recognized by UGC and Proficiency in Local Language.
- Officer Scale II (Specialist Officer): – Graduation in Agriculture or Horticulture or Dairy Science or Animal Husbandry or Forestry or Veterinary Science or Agricultural Engineering or Electronics or Communication or Computer Science or Information Technology or Law discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- (Rs. 20/- for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates) as application fee in the form of Challan.
How to Apply: – Those aspirants who qualified in the RRBs – Common Written Examination (CWE) for Specialist Officers which is conducted by IBPS may send their duly filled applications through Online. For fill up the application form applicants click on apply online button and after opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 28th January 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 09th February 2013
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Saptagiri Grameena Bank
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Probationary Assistant Manager
- Total no. of Vacancy – 330 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15,000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, mba
- Last Date – 27 Sep, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post – Apprentice (Peon), Jr. Executive (Trainee)
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate
- Last Date – 20 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Gujarat
RNSB, Gujarat Apprentice (Peon) recruitment Application form Download October 2018 – » Read more about: RNSB, Gujarat Apprentice (Peon) recruitment Application form Download October 2018 – Posts »
NABARD Development Assistant Vacancy
- Post – Development Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 62 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14,650
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 12 Sep, 2018
- Location – All India
- Date Online Examination Preliminary & Main – September / October 2018. Exact dates of examination would be announced separately on NABARD’s website www.nabard.org
- Post – Banking Associates
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1200 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 13075 (With 2 Advance increments)
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate
- Last Date –
- Post – Management Trainee
- Total no. of Vacancy – 20 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 32500
- Eligibility – post graduate,