STATE BANK OF PATIALA (SBP)
PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT HEAD OFFICE, THE MALL, PATIALA
RECRUITMENT FOR THE CLERICAL CADRE POST 2010
State Bank of Patiala (SBP) has published the recruitment for the post of Clerical Cadre. The application form is invited only for the sports persons who are a national sport player in Table Tennis Players.
Details information is as follow:-
Name of the post: – Clerical Cadre
Age: – The age of candidates must be between the 18 to 28 years as on 30/11/2010.
Education qualification: – A candidate must have to pass the examination of the 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Sport qualification:- A candidate should have represented the state in National Even or The district in the state level with distinction or his university in inter state University event with distinction.
Salary:- Basic pay- 7200/- per mensem in scale of RS 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
Selection Process: – The candidate will be selected on the basis of merit list . The merit list will be made on the basis of the performance, achievement, as given in their applications. The candidates will be preferred who had played the national level game. Or who is the national level player. And currently representing their state.
The short listed candidates will issued the call letter at the correspondence address.
How to apply: – The interested candidates may apply this application form if they satisfied the given criteria of the selection. The candidate has to fill up the application form in the prescribed format and send it with the photocopies of the educational qualification to the given address:-
The Chief Manager
State Bank of Patiala
Personnel Administration Department,
Head Office, the Mall, Patiala -147001
Last date for the submission of the application form:- 31st January 2011
For more information about this recruitment visit the webpage:-
For more information visit website :-
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- All candidates will be selected on the basis of contract for a period of 6 months as applicable for general conditions.
- The selected candidates will be posted in any where in India.
- The candidates must be fit medically.
State Bank of Patiala was established in 1917 years by the maharaja of erstwhile Patiala state Bhupinder singh. Initially it has only one branch name chowkfort.The Bank is known as the Patiala State bank . It established for the purpose of the agriculture development , development of trade, development of industry.It was renamed as Bank of Patiala in 1940 and recognized by reserve bank of India.
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Assistant, Assistant Manager, Associate
- Total no. of Vacancy – 300 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 13980 – 32110
- Eligibility – graduate, mba, ca
- Last Date –
- Post – Field Worker, Data Entry Operator, Upper Division Clerk
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,000
- Eligibility – graduate, 12th, b sc
- Date &
- Post – Lab Technician, Scientist B/ Research Scientist I (Non Medical), Research Scientist II (Medical), Administrative Assistant, Data Entry Operator B
- Total no. of Vacancy – 8 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, 12th,
- Post – Examiner (Patents & Design)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 220 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date – 04 Sep, 2018
- Location – All India
- Date of Preliminary Examination –
- Post – Deputy Marketing Manager, Assistant Marketing Manager, Company Secretary-cum-Law Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 24900 – 50500
- Eligibility – llb, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 06 Sep, 2018
- Location –