SUPREME COURT OF INDIA, NEW DELHI
Advertisement No. F.6/2011-SCA (I)
Dated 21 October, 2011
Subject – Supreme Court of India Recruitment of Junior Court Assistant.
Supreme Court of India invites Applications from those Candidates who are Bachelor degree holder with having Computer Knowledge and required typing speed for filling up the position of Junior Court Assistant. Details regarding this job opportunity is as mentioned below –
Name of Designation – Junior Court Assistant
Number of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Minimum Educational Qualification – For the position of Junior Court Assistant, Candidate must be Graduate in any faculty from any reputed and recognised University. Candidate should also having working knowledge of Computer and at least 35 word per minute typing speed in English language on computer.
Limitation of Age – 18 to 27 years as on 01 November, 2011.
Relaxation in Age – Relaxation in Age for SC/ST/OBC/PH/ EX. Serviceman and freedom fighter dependent will be given as per Government rules. Those Candidates who have worked more than 03 years regular in this registry will be eligible up to 40 years.
Salary – Pay Band I Rs. 5200-20200/- and GP of Rs. 2800/- and all other allowances.
Reservation – Reserved Category Candidates will get reservation in vacancy as per rules and regulation of Govt of India.
Selection Process – Candidates will have to Pass through selection process —
(1) Candidates will have to face the written exam of 100 Questions (Objective multiple choice) for duration of 90 minutes as following –
General English- 50 Questions
General Aptitude – 25 Questions
General Knowledge – 25 Question
There will be Negative marking in above test.
(2) Candidates will have to face typing test in English on computer for 10 minutes duration with at least 35 words per minute.
(3) Candidate will also have to face Computer Awareness exam (Objective type) for duration of 30 minutes.
(4) Candidate who will Qualify in all above mentioned stage of selection will have to face Interview also for final selection.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates having required Qualification can apply for the above post. For Applying, Candidate can obtain prescribed Application format from Reception Counter of Supreme court from 31 October to 22 November, 2011 . For Application format Candidates will have to deposit a fee of Rs. 300/- ( Rs. 150/- in Case of SC/ST/PH/Ex Serviceman/ Freedom fighter dependent) through DD/ Pay order in favour of Registrar, Supreme court of India payable at New Delhi. Prescribed Application format can be also obtain by post also. For this candidates are advised to send a self addressed 32 cm * 25 cm size envelope with postal stamp pasted Rs. 60/- along with DD to Address of Reception Counter of Supreme Court of India near Gate B, Opposite Uco Bank, New Delhi.
After receiving the application format Candidate should fill it correctly . Candidate should submit their application on above mentioned address hand to hand or by Registered AD post to below mentioned address.
Note – Service Man Candidate should send their Application through proper channel only.
Address for Submit Application – Registrar, Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi.- 110001.
Last Date for Submission of Application – 22 November, 2011, 4.30 P.M.
Note – Date of Examinations will be notified on Official site of Supreme court.
For Official Site of Supreme Court of India Click here
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Junior Peon, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Durwan, Junior Sweeper, Junior Farash
- Total no. of Vacancy – 552 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc, 8th pass
- Last Date – 20 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Stenographer
- Total no.
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Assistant Security Inspector, Store Keeper
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs.