SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancy||75|
|Age Limit||27 years|
|Salary||Rs. 17100-33200/- PM|
|Application Fee||Rs. 500/-|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||14th August 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||30th August 2013|
|Tentative Date of Written Test||15th September 2013|
Jobs at SEBI for Officer Grade A Vacancy
Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has issued a notification against recruitment for filling up 75 vacant seats of Officer Grade A (General Stream) post from qualified and result oriented candidates. In this regard, eager candidates may submit their applications through online on the address of SEBI on or before 26th August 2013. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Job Details of Officer Grade A Vacancy in SEBI
Post Name: – Officer Grade A
Total No. of Vacancy: – 75 (UR-39, OBC-19, SC-12, ST-05)
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Post Graduate Degree in Economics or Commerce or MBA or Management or Diploma in Management discipline from any recognized Institution or University with at least 55% marks.
Salary: – Rs. 17100 – 1000 (11) – 28100 – EB – 1000 (4) – 32100 – 1100 (1) – 33200/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants maximum age should not be more than 27 years as on 31st July 2013.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Online Examination and Interview.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates) as application fee in the form of Challan through any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply: – Applicants who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility may click on Apply Online button and after opening the online application web page applicants follow the process and last press submit button for submission of this application. After successful submission of this application applicants must takes a print out copy of system generated application form for further use.
Notes: – Applicants must upload their latest passport size color photograph and signature on specific location.
Opening Date of Online Registration and Payment of Online Fee: – 12th August 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration and Payment of Online Fee: – 26th August 2013
Opening Date of Fee Off line: – 14th August 2013
Closing Date of Fee Off line: – 30th August 2013
Opening Date for Download Admit Card through Web: – 07th September 2013
Tentative Date of Online Examination: – 15th September 2013.
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –