Structural Engineering Research Centre (SERC)
CSIR Campus, Chennai 600113
Candidates are invited by CSIR-SERC, Chennai to take part in the process of Selection of Data Entry Operator. The announcement related to recruitment came with reference no. AI(691)2011-Rct. The particular recruitment is meant for the project entitled to “Building Electronic Knowledge Based Effective Work Places”. Candidates will be employed on the contractual basis for 06 months tenure, against the recruitment. Details related to recruitment can be seen below: –
Name of Post: – Data Entry Operator
No. of Posts: – 10
Limitation of Age: – Candidates age should not exceed 28 years as on 28.09.2011
Relaxation of Age: – Max age would be relaxed in case of SC/ST/OBC/Women/PH candidates, as per rules of Govt. of India
Educational Qualification: – Bachelor Degree in Computer Science (BCA)
3 year Diploma in Computer Engineering from AICTE approved institutions.
Experience: – At least 01 year experience in Working on Human Resource Management Automation
Salary: – Rs. 8000/- per month inclusive will be paid during contractual period
Tenure: – 06 months or till the project end
Job Nature: – Temporary
Process of Selection: – On the basis of Interview candidates will be selected. For conducting Interview a Walk In Interview will be organised on 28.09.2011
Location of Walk In: – CSIR campus, TTTI Taramani, Chennai 600113
How to apply: – Candidates having shown eligibility may apply for the recruitment in prescribed format. The format of application can be collected at the recruitment link of our site.
Candidates have to attach attested copies of all the testimonials, pertaining Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Caste and Experience with application form. On the application form, in the space of photo a recent photograph should be pasted also.
Note: – On the time of Walk In Interview candidates have to bring filled applications along with attested copies of all the certificates and Original Documents.
General Condition: –
1) No any TA/DA will be paid for participating in Walk In
2) Walk In will be held between 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon; so candidates have to appear for the Walk In before mentioned time
At the recruitment link, the format of application along with details recruitment can be downloaded: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Junior Peon, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Durwan, Junior Sweeper, Junior Farash
- Total no. of Vacancy – 552 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc, 8th pass
- Last Date – 20 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Stenographer
- Total no.
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Assistant Security Inspector, Store Keeper
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs.