SANT GADGE BABA AMRAVATI UNIVERSITY (SGBAU)
SGBAU, (Amravati University) M. Sc. and Bachelor Degree Result 2011
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University (SGBAU) had organised examination for M. Sc. and Bachelor degree level in various Subjects. This university had organised examination for
- M. Sc. Zoology (Semester – I) (CBCS)
- M. Sc. Statistics (Semester – I) (CBCS), M. Sc. Physics (Semester – I) (CBCS)
- M. Sc. Pharmaceutical chemistry (Semester – I) (CBCS)
- M. Sc. Mathematics (Semester – I) (CBCS), M. Sc. Microbiology (Semester – I) (CBCS)
- M. Sc. Geology (Semester – I) (CBCS)
- M. Sc. Geo Informatics (Semester – I) (CBCS)
- M. Sc. Electronics Instrumentation (Semester – I) (CBCS)
- M. Sc. Computer Science (Semester – I) (CBCS)
- M. Sc. Computer Software (Semester – I) (CBCS)
- M. Sc. Chemistry (Semester – I) (CBCS)
- M. SC. Biotechnology (Semester – I) (New CBCS)
- M. Sc. Botany (Semester – I) (CBCS)
- M. Sc. Bio Informatics (Semester – I) (CBCS)
- M. Sc. Bio chemistry (Semester – I) (CBCS)
- M. Phram. In Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry (Sem. – I Two year Four Sem. Degree Course)
- M. Pharm. In Pharmaceuitical Chemistry (Sem – I Two year Four Sem. Degree Course)
- M. Pharm. In Pharmaceuitics ( Sem. – I Two year Four Sem. Degree Course)
- M. Pharm. In Industrial Pharmcy ( Sem. – I Two year Four Sem. Degree Course)
- Bachelor of Pharamacy ( Four year Eight semester degree).
Candidates who appeared in this examination please see their result by the web link provided below.
Click Below to Know your Result –
About Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University: –
Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University (SGBAU) was set up on 1 – 05 – 1983. The goal of SGBAU is ” Education for salvation of Soul”. Amravati University is registered under section 12 (B) of UGC act. This university is associate member of commonwealth universities, London. This university is going ahead by ten faculties which is Arts, Medicine, Ayurved, Education, Social Science, Law, Commerce, Sciences, Home Science, Engineering and Technology. This university widely known for the higher education and research work.
Official website of Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University (SGBAU): –
More Govt Jobs given below
North Maharashtra University (NMU)
Notification: – NMU Result announcement
Currently, North Maharashtra University has declared the results of both LLM (New and Old) courses. Candidates of both the examination can search now their results. The results of both the examinations are available on the link of our site: –
The links showing above have all the results of successful candidates.
KUMAUN UNIVERSITY, NAINITAL
Kumaun University has published the results of following examination. Candidates, who have appeared in this examination and waiting for result declaration, can view their result by clicking the web link given below:
About University: Kumaun University has located in the highlands hilly area of new state of Uttarakhand. The University has enlarged some extremely recognized centers of scientific and social researches especially in the areas of bio active principles,
University of Lucknow
Notification: – Result Declaration of MBA, BBA, BCA etc.
UniversityofLucknow, a prestigious higher educational destination, has declared the results of MBA, BBA and BCA. Participants of these examinations now can check their results. Results of all the candidates are available on the link of our site and it can be obtained easily after clicking the result link: –
The process of getting results through shown link is quite simple than other way.
B.Tech 4th and 6th Semester result has been published by Eternal University. So, those candidates who has participated in this examination can see their result by clicking on web link. After opening the web link you click on that link which you want to see the result. Web link is given below: –
About Eternal University: – Eternal University was established on 29th April 2008.
Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak
Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak had conducted the examinationsin his campus to go the student into next semester. Now it has declared its result. The students, who had appeared in above examinations, may know their result by clicking below given web link: –
Note: – To see result Candidates have to select examination name at first and then candidates have to enter examination roll no into next row.