SANJAY GANDHI POST GRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES (SGPGIMS)
Raebareli, Road Lucknow – 226014 (India)
Advertisement Number: 01/2011-12
SGPGIMS Walk in Interview for Assistant Professor Aug 2011
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens by Sanjay Gandhi Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow (SGPBIMS) for the post of Assistant Professor on the basis of Contract / Leave vacancy. The applicant can download application form from the website of SGPBIMS. The eligible candidates who full fill the following qualifications may appear for walk in Interview on 13/09/2011 at 10.00 AM in the office of Director. Various disciplines for the post of Assistant Professor are mentioned below:
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
• Medical Genetics – SC: 01, UR: 01, OBC: 01 on Contract Basis
• Nuclear Medicine – one Post for SC (Leave Vacancy)
• Microbiology – UR: 01 on Contract Basis & OBC: 01 on Leave Vacancy
• Pulmonary Medicine – UR: 01 on Contract Basis
• Cardiology – UR: 01, SC: 01 on Contract Basis
• Neonatology – UR: 01 on Contract Basis
• Surgical Gastroenterology – UR: 01 on Leave Vacancy
• Liver Transplant Unit – UR: 01 on Contract Basis
• Rs 75,000/-per month fixed for Assistant Professor
Qualifications & Experience:
• According to the Indian Medical Council Act. 1956 the candidates must have a medical qualification including first or second Schedule of Part II of third Schedule
• A Post Graduate qualification i.e. M.D / MS or equal recognized qualification.
• Candidates must have 3 years exp. of teaching / research after Post Graduation of a recognized teaching institute OR 1 year of teaching / research experience after DM / MCh degree OR DM / MCh degree of 3 years from recognized teaching institute.
• The candidates must have MS (Surgery) with 3 years teaching experience in Surgical Gastroenterology & Hepatobiliary Surgery for Assistant Professor of Liver Transplant or MCI recognized equal qualification OR MCh. Surgical Gastroenterology of 3 years with 6 months experience in Liver Transplant unit.
• The candidates must have DM in Neonatology of 3 years duration for the post of Assistant Professor (Neonatology) OR 2 years DM in Neonatology along with 1 year teaching experience OR teaching experience in Neonatology with 3 years post of MD (Paediatrics) from MCI recognized university.
• For Government Servant / Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes / Other Backward Classes candidates are relaxed upto age of 50 years as per rules.
Demand Draft of Rs 1,000/- for the candidates who are within the country and US$ 100 or equal foreign currency for abroad candidates in favor of Director, SGPGIMS, Lucknow Academic Account, payable at SGPGIMS, Lucknow SBI- Code No-7789.
• The appointment will be for one year or regular whichever is easier. The candidates are therefore requested for appear for walk in interview on 13/09/2011 at 10.00 AM in the office of Director.
• The Director holds the right to reject any application or whole without informing any reasons.
Walk In Interview
• The candidates must bring his / her document / testimonials and a pass port size photograph along with their application form.
• The candidates can download application form from the website of SGPGIMS, which was mentioned above
• Candidates must have their demand draft along with the application form as mentioned.
Official website: http://www.sgpgi.ac.in
More Govt Jobs given below
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –