Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences ( SGPGIMS ), Lucknow
SGPGIMS Senior Resident Recruitment September 2011
A walk-in-interview is to be held by the Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow for the appointment of Indian Nationals on the posts of Senior Resident on 27th November 2011 at 3:00 PM.The candidates who want to appear in interview have to apply in prescribed format of application which is available in the department of Nephrology before interview.Applicants must be ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
More details regarding to recruitment are mentioned below: –
Name of Post – Senior Resident
No. of Vacancies – 04
Note – No. of Vacancies may be increased or decreased according to requirement.
Age limit – Applicants’ age should not be greater than 35 years as on 01/07/2011
Pay Scale – Rs. 18,750/- pm and Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/- will be paid to the selected candidates on the post of senior resident.
Walk – in-interview place: – Department of Nephrology , Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences ( SGPGIMS ), Lucknow, U.P.
Walk-in-interview date and Time : – 27-09-2011 at 03:00pm
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have a degree of MD in the discipline of Medicine / Paediatrics with good academic record from the recognized university.
Application Fee: – To appear in interview, applicants have to pay Rs 200/- a bank draft in favour of ” Director, SGPGI Academic Account” and Payable at SBI, Branch , Lucknow which should be drawn from any Nationalized Bank. without application fee applicants will be entered in interview.
How to apply: – The candidates who have been interested by above mentioned recruitment details and want to appear in interview then they have to appear in interview with the demand draft, one recent passport size photograph and xerox copies of supporting documents of Qualification, age, etc in the Department of Nephrology , Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences ( SGPGIMS ), Lucknow on 27th September 2011 at 03:00 PM.
Applicants can know more details about recruitment by clicking below given web link: –
Official Website of SGPGIMS : – http://www.sgpgi.ac.in/
About SGPGIMS : – Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, U.P. (SGPGIMS ) India is responsible for many work like Patient care, teaching, training and research. It considers its work as its primary objectives.it is situated in south Lucknow city on Lucknow-Raebareli Road nearby main Railway Station Chandigarh which is at 12 Km distance from and 15 distance from the city center. Registration charge for new patient is Rs 250/0 which is valid for one year and validity period may extended from one year by paying Rs. 100 Per year.
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh