Advertisement Number: 09/2011
Shivaji University Walk in Interview for Assistant Professor September 2011
Applications on prescribed form are invited from Indian Citizens by Shivaji University for the post of Assistant Professor for MBA departments in the University. Appointment will be on temporary basis under section 77 of Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994. Application should be reached on or before 20.09.2011. Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before applying. Details are mentioned below:
Name of the Pots: Assistant Professor
Age: not more than 65 years
Salary: Rs 8000 per month.
Tenure: Temporary basis for an academic year 2011-12
Qualification: Applicants must have a first class Master degree in Business Management / Administration / and Specialization in General Management / Finance / HRM / Production Management.
• Application form along with attested copies of certificates should be submitted.
• The University will not be responsible for any kind of delay.
• Candidates if employed must submit their application form through proper channel
• Female / Disabled persons reservation will be decided by authority.
• Incomplete application will not be accepted in any how
• Application received after last date will be rejected
• Universities reserve the right to cancel any application without any assigning information
How to Apply:
• Candidates must apply on plain paper for the above post giving complete details like; full name, address, date of birth, qualification, experience, payment and etc as required in the form
• An application form must be filled completely.
• Incomplete form will be liable to rejection.
• At the time of interview the candidates must bring their original certificates along with experience certificates etc if mentioned.
• Honorarium of Rs.12,000 per month consolidated.
Application form along with the copies of documents and certificates should be sent to the “Registrar, Shivaji University, Vidyanagar, Kolhapur – 416004” on or before 20.09.2011
The walk in interview will be held on 27.09.2011 at 10.00 am
Click here for more details:
Official Website: www.unishivaji.ac.in