Cooperative Department, Sikkim Government Cooperative Inspector, Cooperative Auditor Vacancy
|No. of Vacancy||18|
|Last Date||18th July 2012|
|Maximum Age||18 – 30 years|
|Salary||Rs. 10000/- PM|
Recruitment in Cooperative Department Government of Sikkim for Cooperative Inspector and Cooperative Auditor Vacancy
Applications are being invited by Cooperative Department, Government of Sikkim for filling up the vacancy of Cooperative Inspector and Cooperative Auditor from those applicants who are meeting with requisite qualification given further on fixed amount Rs. 10000/- per month. So, Interested candidates may send their duly filled applications in all respect on the address of Cooperative Department, Government of Sikkim on or before 18th July 2012. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Job Details of Cooperative Inspector and Cooperative Auditor Vacancy in Cooperative Department Government of Sikkim
01. Cooperative Inspector
No. of Vacancies: – 10
02. Cooperative Auditor
No. of Vacancies: – 08
Academic Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Bachelor Degree in Economics or Commerce or Business Management or Co-operation Discipline from any recognized Institution or University. Applicants must be able to converse in one of the language such as; Nepali, Sikkimese, Bhutia, Lepcha or Limboo and also knowledge of culture and traditions of Sikkim.
Job Mode: – Ad-Hoc basis.
Salary: – Fixed amount Rs. 10000/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 30 years and not below than 18 years as on 18th July 2012.
Age Relaxation: – There are 05 years age relaxation for SC/ST category candidates, 04 years age relaxation for MBC and 03 years age relaxation for OBC category candidates.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on written examination and Viva-voce.
How to apply: – Fill up the application form in all respect and send it on the address of ‘To, The Joint Secretary, Cooperative Department, Sahakari Bhawan, Tadong – 737102’ along with attested copies of all supporting documents. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph (which should not be more than three month old) on right hand top corner on the application.
Dead line for this application is 18th July 2012
Important Facts: –
- Those applicants who are already in service must send their applications through proper channel.
- There are no any TA/DA will be paid for attending Interview.
More details about the recruitment of Cooperative Inspector and Cooperative Auditor Jobs in Cooperative Department, Government of Sikkim is available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Government of Sikkim is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Chauffeur
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 29200
- Eligibility – 10th
- Last Date – 08 Sep, 2018
- Location – delhi
- Post – Assistant, Assistant Manager, Associate
- Total no. of Vacancy – 300 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 13980 – 32110
- Eligibility – graduate, mba, ca
- Last Date –
- Post – Field Worker, Data Entry Operator, Upper Division Clerk
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,000
- Eligibility – graduate, 12th, b sc
- Date &
- Post – Lab Technician, Scientist B/ Research Scientist I (Non Medical), Research Scientist II (Medical), Administrative Assistant, Data Entry Operator B
- Total no. of Vacancy – 8 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, 12th,
- Post – Examiner (Patents & Design)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 220 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date – 04 Sep, 2018
- Location – All India
- Date of Preliminary Examination –