Sikkim Govt. Accounts Clerk or Junior Storekeeper Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||150|
|Max. Age||18 – 30 years|
|Last Date||18th August 2012|
|Salary||Rs. 5200-20200/- PM|
Jobs at Sikkim Govt. for Accounts Clerk/ Junior Storekeeper Vacancy
Sikkim Government has released a recruitment notification for filling up the 150 vacancy of Accounts Clerk or Junior Storekeeper for its Finance Revenue and Expenditure Department. This information came through the Notification No. 309/fin/Acctts dated 23rd June 2012. That’s why applications are being invited by Sikkim Government from qualified and result oriented candidates. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Accounts Clerk or Junior Storekeeper Vacancy in Sikkim Govt.
Name of the Vacancy: – Accounts Clerk/ Junior Storekeeper
No. of Vacancies: – 150
Salary: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2600/- + Other Allowances per month.
Academic Qualification: – Applicants must have passed the 10th Class examination from any recognized Board with Mathematics as one of the Subject in Matriculation and Complete basic computer application course from any Institution recognized by State Government from the Department of Electronics Accreditation for Computer Course.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Written examination and viva-voce test.
Application Form Fee: – Rs. 100/- must be paid by applicants as application form fee in form of Bank Receipt deposited under the revenue head ‘0070 – other Administrative Services, 800 – Other Receipts.
Age Limit: – Not more than 30 years as on 30th June 2012.
How to apply: – Willing and Intelligent applicants may send their duly filled applications along with all suitable documents true copies on the address which is ‘Controller of Accounts, Finance Revenue and Expenditure Department’. Applicants should obtain the application forms from the Finance Revenue and Expenditure Department, Secretariat Office, Service Section on working day from 11:00 Am to 03:00 PM. Applicants also affix a latest color passport size photograph on suitable place on the application form.
Cut off date for this application is 18th August 2012.
Important Facts: – There are no any TA/DA will be paid for attending Interview.
For further details please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Sikkim Government is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Junior Peon, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Durwan, Junior Sweeper, Junior Farash
- Total no. of Vacancy – 552 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc, 8th pass
- Last Date – 20 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Stenographer
- Total no.
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Assistant Security Inspector, Store Keeper
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs.