SOUTH INDIAN BANK (SIB), Mumbai
SIB Probationary Clerk Recruitment September 2011
Applications are invited in prescribed format by South Indian Bank (SIB) from Indian Nationals for the recruitment of Probationary Clerk. Interested candidates can apply for this recruitment before 30th September 2011 if they fulfill the below given eligibility criteria. Selection of Candidates will be done through Written Test and Walk-In Interview. Candidates will have to pay Rs 250/- (General) or Rs 50/- (SC/ST) as demand draft in favour of ” South Indian Bank” Payable at Mumbai for applying for this recruitment. Selected candidates will be posted at anywhere in India according to requirement.
Recruitment regarding details are given below: –
Name of the Post – Probationary Clerks
No. of Posts – 25
Age Limit – Applicants’ age should not be above to 26 years as on 31. 05.2011
Pay Scale – As per National Level Bipartite Settlement in the Banking industry
Educational Qualification – Candidates should have a Graduation Degree having at least 55 % marks in Science Stream or at least 50% marks in Arts/ others from recognized university.
Application fee – General category Candidates will have to pay Rs 250/- and SC/ST Candidates will have to pay Rs 50/- in form of Demand Draft. DD should be drawn in favour of ” South Indian Bank”, Payable at Mumbai. it should be attached with application form.
Selection Procedure – Candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance in written examination and personal Test. At first Written Examination will be held and successful candidates will go for personal Interview.
Examination Centre – Mumbai or Panaji or Ahmedabad
How to apply – Candidates are requested to fill up applications in prescribed format and submit it along with demand draft and attested photocopies of certificate of Marks, qualification, age, cast (for SC/ST) etc to Deputy General Manager, The South Indian bank Limited, Regional Officer – Mumbai, ” SIB House” No. 266 Linking Road, Bandra (W), Mumbai – 400 050, Maharashtra State.Application should reach on or before 30 / 09 / 2011
For recruitment detail and application format: Click here
Official website – http://www.southindianbank.com/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Junior Peon, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Durwan, Junior Sweeper, Junior Farash
- Total no. of Vacancy – 552 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc, 8th pass
- Last Date – 20 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Stenographer
- Total no.
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Assistant Security Inspector, Store Keeper
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs.