South India Bank Probationary Clerk Vacancy
|No. of Vacancy||15|
|Age Limit||26 years|
|Closing Date||03rd January 2013|
|Application Fee||Rs. 250/-, Rs. 50/-|
Recruitment in South Indian Bank for Probationary Clerk Vacancy
South Indian Bank invite applications for filling up the vacancy of Probationary Clerks from qualified and result oriented candidates. In this concern, willing aspirants may send their duly filled applications on the address of South Indian Bank on or before 03rd January 2013. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Vacancy Details of Probationary Clerk Jobs in South Indian Bank
Name of the Vacancy: – Probationary Clerk
Total No. of Vacancy: – 15 (12 for West Bengal and 03 for Mizoram)
Educational Qualification: – Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any Institution or University recognized by UGC.
Salary: – Not Mention
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be crossed than 26 years as on 30th November 2012.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 250/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST category candidates) as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘South Indian Bank, Payable at Kolkata.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply: – Aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification of Probationary Clerk may send their duly filled applications on the address which is ‘To, The Deputy General Manager, The South Indian Bank Limited, Regional Office, Kolkata, Door No. 20 A, Mother Teresa Sarani (Park Street), 1st Floor, Flat No. 1, Kolkata – 700016’. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application form and enclose self attested copies of all concerned documents and original Demand Draft with the application form. On the top of the application containing sealed envelope applicants must superscribe ‘Application for the Post of Probationary Clerk’.
Dead line for this applicationis 03rd January 2013
For more details about the recruitment of Probationary Clerk in South Indian Bank, Please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of South Indian Bank
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Junior Peon, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Durwan, Junior Sweeper, Junior Farash
- Total no. of Vacancy – 552 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc, 8th pass
- Last Date – 20 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Stenographer
- Total no.
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Assistant Security Inspector, Store Keeper
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs.