South Indian Bank Probationary clerk Recruitment
|No. of Vacant Posts||03 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
A recruitment Notification for the post of Probationary Clerks has been published by South Indian Bank. So, applications are being invited from the candidates having Graduation Degree for the post of Probationary Clerk. It is a special recruitment after which candidates will be appointed in Chhattisgarh in any Branch of this Bank. Examination Center will likely to be at Raipur. So, Interested and Eligible Candidates may send their applications in prescribed format of application latest by 12 th of May, 2012. Detailed Recruitment information are given below –
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk Vacancy Details
Name of Post – Probationary Clerk
No. of Vacancies – 03 Post
Educational Qualification – Candidate should have completed Regular Bachelor degree with Science with 55% marks or with Arts or other faculty with 50% marks from any recognized University. Candidate should also have good working knowledge of Computers.
Age Limit – Applicant’s Age should not exceeding than 26 years as reckoned on 31 th of January, 2012. SC/ST Candidates will get relaxation in age up to 05 years.
Salary – Candidates will be paid Salary according to norms of National level bipartite settlement in industry of Banking.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
Examination Centre – Raipur
Application Fee – An Amount of Rs. 250/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST Candidates) in form of Demand Draft, in favour of ‘ South Indian Bank, payable at Kolkata, should be enclosed with Application.
How to Apply – Wishing Candidates may send their application in prescribed format. A recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application. self attested copies of documents regarding Educational qualification, Marks sheet, Age Proof, Caste (If applicable), DD of requisite amount, residential certificate etc must be enclosed with Application. Name of post should be written on the envelope containing Application. Duly filled application enclosed with all documents should be sent to below written address.
Address for Submission of Application – Deputy General Manager, The South Indian Bank Ltd, Regional Office, Kolkata, Door No. 20A, Mother Teressa Sarani, (Park Street), Ist Floor, Flat No. 1, Kolkata – 7000016.
Last Date of Submission of Application – 12/05/2012.
Important Facts – 1. Candidate should be resident of Chhatisgarh state for more than five years
2. Candidate should have good knowledge of chhatisgarhi language.
To see the recruitment detail and for downloading prescribed format of application click the link given below:
Further updates can be seen at the Official website of South Indian Bank, which can be followed through this web address –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2018
- Post – Senior Manager (Information System Audit), Manager (Information System Audit), Senior Manager (Information Security), Manager (Information Security)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 20 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 42,020 – 1,310 / 5 / 48,570 – 1,460 / 2 – 51,490
- Eligibility – post graduate,
- Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2018
- Post – Manager, AGM, DGM, Chief Manager
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, llb
- Last Date – 09 Aug, 2018
- Location –
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
- Post – AVP – (Freight Services & Shipping), AVP – (Oil / Petroleum / Natural Gas), AVP – (Smart Cities & Urban Development), AVP – (In-Land Waterways), AVP – (Airlines / Aviation), AVP – (Project Manager GeM/ e-NAM)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15- 20 lakh per Annum
- Eligibility –
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Post Doctoral Research Fellow
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1,00,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 30 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Dealer (Stock Broking), Secretarial Officer –Trainee
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 2.00 – 3.00 lakh p.a
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 30 Jul, 2018
- Location – chennai