South Western Railway Act Apprentices Recruitment
|Qualification||10th Pass/ 10+2|
|Total No. of Vacancy||480|
|Age Limit||15 – 24 years|
|Stipend||Rs. 1970/-, Rs. 1700/-|
|Closing Date||04th April 2013|
South Western Railway Recruitment for Act Apprentices Vacancy
South Western Railway invite applications for filling up 480 vacant seats of Act Apprentices post from energetic and eager candidates. According to this notification, willing aspirants may send their duly filled applications on the address of South Western Railway on or before 04th April 2013. For more details about the recruitment of Act Apprentices jobs, please see below.
Vacancy Details of Act Apprentices Job in South Western Railway
Name of the Vacancy: – Act Apprentices
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: –
- Central Workshop, Mysore South Quota: – Fitter – 96 (UR-48, OBC-26, SC-14, ST-08), Turner – 22 (UR-11, OBC-06, SC-03, ST-02), Machinist – 21 (UR-10, OBC-06, SC-04, ST-01), Welder – 27 (UR-13, OBc-07, SC-05, ST-02), Electrician – 20 (UR-10, OBC-05, SC-03, ST-02), Painter – 11 (UR-05, OBC-03, SC-02, ST-01) and PASAA – 14 (UR-08, OBC-02, SC-02, ST-02).
- Mysore Division South Western Railway Quota: – Fitter – 78 (UR-39, OBC-21, SC-12, ST-06), Welder (G&E) – 02 (UR-01, OBc-01), Electrician – 56 (UR-29, OBC-15, SC-08, ST-04), PASAA – 93 (UR-46, OBC-26, SC-14, ST-07) and Stenographer – 03 (UR-02, OBC-01)
- Bangalore Division South Western Railway Quota: – Fitter (Diesel Loco Shed) – 09 (UR-05, OBC-02, SC-01, ST-01), Electrician (Diesel Loco Shed) – 04 (UR-02, OBC-01, SC-01), Electrician (Electrical Department) – 11 (UR-05, OBC-03, SC-02, ST-01) and Fitter (C&W Depot) – 13 (UR-06, OBC-04, SC-02, ST-01),
Total No. of Vacancy: – 211 + 232 + 37 = 480
Academic Qualification: – Passed the 10th class examination on 10+2 system from any recognized Board and ITI in related discipline.
Stipend: – Consolidated amount Rs. 1970/- per month for all Trades except Welder and PASAA Trade. Fixed amount Rs. 1700/- per month for Welder and PASAA Trades.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 24 years and not below than 15 years as on 22nd February 2013.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification of Act apprentices posts may send their duly filled applications on the address which is ‘To, The Chief Workshop Manager, Central Workshops, South Western Railway, Manandawadi Road, Mysore – 570008’ along with true copies of all supporting documents. Applicants must indicate ‘Application for engagement as Act Apprentices’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application form.
Dead line for this application is 04th April 2013
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of South Western Railway
More Govt Jobs given below
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- RRB Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- RPF Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- WCR, Madhya Pradesh Trade Apprentice recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 3831 Posts
- South Western Railway, Karnataka Stenographers recruitment Application form Download January 2018 – 1026 Posts