- Post – Trainee Analyst
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Date of Written Test – 20 September 2018 at 10.00 AM
- Job Location – Tamil Nadu
Spices Board is seeking applicants for Trainee Analyst on its websitewww.indianspices.com for post graduate. . The place of the job will be Tamil Nadu. Apply on or before 20-09-2018. For specific details like age limit, pay scale,eligibility criteria read the detailed information below.
|Post Name||No. of Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Trainee Analyst||2 Posts||35 Yrs||Rs. 18000||M.Sc. in Chemistry/Food Chemistry/Applied Chemistry|
Note - Age will be determined as on 01.08.2018
Mode of selection : – Written Test.
- Application Mode :- offline
- Venue of Written Test : Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab., Chuttugunta Center, G.T. Road, GUNTUR-522004.
How to Apply :-Download the Application form given in the advertisement from official link www.indianspices.com. Take a Print out of the downloaded form in A4 sized paper.Fill the application form complete in all respect (provide all authentic details) suggested in the recruitment notification and send via the registered post / speed post to suggested address before the end date 20-09-2018
- Cut off Date – 20-09-2018
|Detailed Advertisement here – Spices Board job details|
Official Website : – www.indianspices.com
More Govt Jobs given below
- RRB ALP/ Technician Result
- LICHFL, Assistant, Assistant Manager, Associate Result
- GHC, Gujarat Peon (Class IV) recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 1205 Posts
- SEBI, Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Admit Card
- HP High Court, Himachal Pradesh Junior Technician recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 2 Posts