Spices Board Post Graduate Trainees Vacancy
|Total No. of Vacancy||Not Mention|
|Age Limit||Not Mention|
|Salary||Rs. 12000/- PM|
|Date of Interview||05th March 2013|
Jobs at Spices Board for Post Graduate Trainees Vacancy
Indian Spices Board was established on 26th February 1986 has issued a recruitment notification for filling up the vacant seats of Post Graduate Trainees job. In this regard, a walk in interview is going to conducted by Indian Spices Board. So, aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification of Post Graduate Trainees may be appear in the Interview on Schedule date and time. Interview will be held on 05th March 2013. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Job Details of Post Graduate Trainees Vacancy in Spices Board
Name of the Vacancy: – Post Graduate Trainees
Total No. of Vacancy: – Not Mention
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Master Degree in Plant Biotechnology or Agricultural Biotechnology or Botany discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
Stipend: – Consolidated amount Rs. 12000/- per month.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Interview
Interview Venue: – Indian Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, N. H. By Pass, P. B. No. 2277, Palarivattom, PO – Cochin, Cochin – 682025.
Training Period: – One year.
Date and Time of Interview: – Interview will be held on 05th March 2013 at 10:00 AM.
How to Appear: – Those applicants who have completed their course of study during the academic year not earlier than 2008-09 may appear in the Interview on Schedule date and time along with latest resume, recent passport size color photograph, all original certificates and a set of true copies of all supporting documents.
For more details about the recruitment of Post Graduate Trainees jobs of Indian Spices Board, Please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Indian Spices Board is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Registrars, Sr. Registrars, Resident House Officers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 14 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 29 September 2018 at 09.30 AM
- Job Location –
ACTREC, Maharashtra Field Investigator recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 5 Posts
- Post – Field Investigator, Assistant Supervisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15,000 – 32,000
- Eligibility – graduate
- Date & Time Of Walk-in – 05 October 2018 At 11.30 AM
- Job Location –
- Post – Technician & Trade Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 390 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7530
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, diploma
- Last Date –
NEIGRIHMS, Meghalaya Technical Assistant (Emergency) recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 3 Posts
- Post – Technical Assistant (Emergency), Technical Assistant (Dialysis)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Date of Interview –
- Post – Field Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10000
- Eligibility – bsc agriculture
- Date of Interview – 04 October 2018 at 10.00 AM
- Job Location – Karnataka