Recruitment of Junior Data Entry Operator cum Office Assistant, Driver, Hindi Typist, Driver, Canteen Manager, etc in SPMCIL:
Applications on prescribed format for the recruitment of Junior Data Entry Operator cum Office Assistant, Driver, Hindi Typist, Canteen Manager, Hindi Typist etc are invited by India Government Mint, Mumbai (A Unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited known as SPMCIL) from the candidates who will have the required educational qualification for current recruitment. To be participant in selection procedure, candidates will have to submit the applications in prescribed format along with all requisite documents within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Details of educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale , experience etc are explained.
Recruitment details for the job of Junior Data Entry Operator cum Office Assistant, Driver, Assistant Assay Superintendent, Hindi Typist, Driver etc in Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited : –
Name of Position : No. of Vacancies : Pay scale : Age limit as on 01.01.2012: Educational Qualification and Experience
1. Assistant Assay Superintendent : 02 : Rs. 9300 – 34800 plus Rs. 4200/- grade pay : 18 – 30 years : M.Sc. with minimum 60% marks in inorganic chemistry and 2 years experience
2. Supervisor ( Technical ) : 03 : Rs. 9300 – 34800/- plus Rs. 4200/- grade pay : 18 – 30 years : Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics / Metallurgical Engineering with minimum 60% marks
3. Engraver : 01 : Rs. 9300 – 34800 /- plus Rs. 4200/- grade pay : 18 – 30 years : Diploma in Fine Arts / Visual Arts and pass in trade test in engraving and drawing
4. Canteen Manager : 01 : Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with grade pay Rs. 2400/- per month : 18 – 28 years : Diploma in Hospitality and Catering Management with minimum 55% marks
5. Junior Data Entry Operator cum Office Assistant : 04 : Rs. 5200 – 20200 plus Rs. 2000/- per month : 18 – 28 years : Bachelor degree with minimum 55% marks and knowledge of computer with typing speed of 40 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
6. Hindi Typist : 01 : Rs. 5200 – 20200 plus Rs. 2000 /- grade pay : 18 – 28 years : Graduation in any discipline with at least 55% marks and knowledge of computer and typing speed of 40 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
7. Driver : 01 : Rs. 5200 – 20200 plus Rs. 1900/- per month : 18 – 27 years : 8th Class pass and driving license for motor vehicles and 3 years experience of driving motor vehicles.
Application fee : – Candidates are required to pay Rs. 200/- in form of demand draft that should be drawn in favour of “ India Government Mint Mumbai – Unit of SPMCIL Collection”, payable at Mumbai from any nationalized bank. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/XS/Physically Challenged Category will not have to pay application fee. Candidates must write their Name and position on reverse side of Demand Draft.
How to apply: –
1. Application form for the above said post has been uploaded on SPMCIL official website that can be downloaded from below given web link ” Recruitment details and Download Application form”.
2. Application form has to be fill up in all respects in given proforma having mentioned details related to educational qualification, date of birth, experience, community etc.
3. Application form accompanied by Demand draft and photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, age limit, community, experience etc and enclosed within a superscribed envelope ” Application form the post of ——————–“ should be forwarded to the General Manager, India Government, ( Unit of Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited ), Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400023 by registered / speed post.
4. Application should reach at appropriate address within 21 days for the date of publication of advertisement.
Candidates can download application form and collect more information about educational qualification, age limit, no. of vacancies, how to apply etc from web link that was given below: –
Official website of SPMCIL : – http://www.spmcil.com/SPMCIL/Interface/Home.aspx