SSA Andaman and Nicobar Contract Teachers and Other Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||386|
|Age Limit||30 years|
|Last Date||10th July 2012|
|Job Nature||Contract basis|
Recruitment in SSA Andaman and Nicobar for Contract Teacher and Other Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been issued by Office of the State Project Director, Sarva Siksha Abhiyan (SSA), Andaman and Nicobar Islands for filling up the vacancy of Contract Teacher/ BRP – 272, BRP (CWSN) – 18 and Part Time Instructor – 96. In this regard applications are being invited by SSA Andaman and Nicobar Islands from those candidates having Bachelor Degree from any recognized Institution or University. Interested applicants who wants to send their application must send their duly filled applications in all respect on the address of SSA Andaman and Nicobar on or before 10th July 2012. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Contract Teachers and Other Vacancy in SSA Andaman and Nicobar
01. Sarva Shiksha Contract Teacher (SSCT) OR Cluster Resource Person (CRP)/ Block Resource Person (BRP)
No. of Vacancies: – 272
Educational Qualification: – Graduation in related discipline or Diploma in Teaching or Education from any recognized Institution or University with knowledge of Hindi.
Salary: – Fixed amount Rs. 18000/- per month.
02. BRP (CWSN)
No. of Vacancies: – 18
Academic Qualification: – Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Special Education from any recognized Institution or University.
Salary: – Consolidated amount Rs. 18000/- per month.
03. Part Time Instructor
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: – Art Education – 32, Physical and Health Education – 32 and Work Education – 32
Total No. of Vacancies: – 96
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Bachelor Degree or Diploma in related discipline from any recognized Institution or University and Knowledge of Hindi.
Salary: – Fixed amount Rs. 7000/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 30 years as on 10th July 2012.
How to apply: – Fill up the prescribed application form available on the recruitment web page and also available on the web link provided below and send it with true copies of all supporting documents on the address which is ‘To, The Office of SPO (SSA), Port Blair’. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the prescribed application form.
Cut off date for this application is 10th July 2012.
Some Important Facts: –
- Interview will be held on 15th July 2012.
- Interview will be held at GSSS Mohanpura, Port Blair.
Recruitment related more details are available on the weblink provided below: –
Official website of Sarva Siksha Abhiyan (SSA), Andaman and Nicobar is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –
- National Research Centre on Camel Recruitment 2018
- Post – Supervisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 11500
- Eligibility – 12th
- Date of Interview – 28 July 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Location – Rajasthan