SSA Assam Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||4500|
|Maximum Age||38 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 350/-|
|Opening Date of Application Form Through PO||01st October 2012|
|Closing Date of Application Form Through PO||10th October 2012|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form in Post Office||30th October 2012|
|Issue Date of Admit Card Through Post Office||End of December 2012|
|Date of Written Examination||Last Week of February 2013|
|Date or Result Declaration||20th March 2013|
Recruitment in SSA Assam for PGT Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been issued by Sarba Siksha Abhiyan (SSA) Assam for filling up the vacancy of Post Graduate Teachers (PGT) through the notification No. – RMSA/TET/ 143/2012 dated 11th September 2012. According to this notification, Duly filled applications in all respect are being invited by SSA Assam from skillful and energetic candidates. Therefor, those aspirants who fulfill the requisite qualification of PGT jobs in SSA Assam, may send their applications on the address of SSA Assam on or before 30th October 2012. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Post Graduate Teacher Vacancy in SSA Assam
Name of the Vacancy: – Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
Total No. of Vacancy: – 4500
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed BT/ B.Ed from any recognized Institution or University with at least 50% marks.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 38 years as on 01st January 2012.
Age Relaxation: – There are 05 years age relaxation for SC/ST category candidates.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test.
Important Dates: –
- Opening Date of Getting application form through Post Office: – 01st October 2012.
- Closing Date of getting Application Form through Post Office: – 10th October 2012.
- Closing Date of Submission of Application Form through Post Office: – 30th October 2012.
- Issue of Admit Card through Post Office: – End of December 2012.
- Date of TET Examination: – Last Week of February 2013.
- Date of Result Declaration: – 20th March 2013
Application Fee: – For Obtaining application form applicants have to pay Rs. 350/- at the Post Office.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who fulfill the requisite qualification of Post Graduate Teacher in SSA Assam may submit their duly filled applications in any Post Office of Assam which is selected by Assam Government. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on suitable place on the application form.
Notes: – Syllabus for the TET examination will be available on 15th September 2012
To know more details about the recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher in Sarba Siksha Abhijan Mission (SSAM) Assam, Please click on the web link provided below: –
‘TET Advertisement Assam’
Official website of Sarba Siksha Abhiyan (SSA) Assam is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Nursing Officer, Pharmacist, Lab Assistant, Radiographer, Stenographer Grade III, Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1451 Posts
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, gnm, b pharmacy
- Last Date –