SSB Recruitment For Vacancies of GDMO and Specialist Doctors Walk in
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India has released a notification for vacancy of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) and Specialist Doctors Jobs. Hence, A walk in Interview will be conducted by Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) to engage General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) and Specialist Doctors for their Various locations on Contract basis. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Recruitment Details of GDMO and Specialist Doctors Vacancies in SSB
Post Name: – Specialist Doctors
Job Location, No. of Vacancies, Discipline and Interview Venue: –
- CH SSB Gorakhpur – 01 Posts – Medicine – Composite Hospital SSB, Gorakhpur (UP).
- CH SSB Purnea – 05 Posts – Surgery, Obs and Gyne, Radiologist, Pathology, Anaesthesia – Composite Hospital, SSB, Purnea (Bihar).
- CH SSB Salonibari – 02 Posts – Medicine, Anaesthesia – Composite Hospital, SSB, Salonibari.
Salary: – Consolidates Pay Rs. 49750/- per month.
Academic Qualification: – Master Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in related discipline from any Institution or University recognized by Medical Council of India.
Experience: – Applicants having One year six months working experience for Master Degree holder candidates and two years six months working experience for Post Graduate Diploma holder in the related specialty for the recruitment of Specialist Doctors.
Date of Interview: – 15th March 2012.
02. General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
Job Location, No. of Vacancies and Interview Venue: –
- Unit MI Room in SSB Locations at UP Uttarakhand, MP & HP – 13 Posts – TC, SSB, Sapri.
- Unit MI Room in SSB Locations at Bihar and West Bengal – 11 Posts – SHQ, SSB, Muzaffarpur (Bihar).
- Unit MI Room in SSB Locations at Assam and Arunachal Pradesh – 08 Posts – SHQ, SSB, Bongaigaon.
Salary: – Consolidated amount Rs. 41213/- per month.
Educational Qualification: – A recognized Medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
How to appear in the walk in Interview: – Interested and qualified candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and want to appear in the interview must come with all supporting documents and one set of xerox copies of all supporting documents at the time of Interview.
More details of the recruitment of GDMO and Specialists Doctors such as Qualification, How to appear, Interview Venue, Date and Time of Interview etc are available on the web link given below: –
Official website of Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) is