STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)
SSC Constable (GD) Recruitment 2012 Exam Pattern and Selection Procedure
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given an advertisement for the recruitment of Constable (GD) in SSB, CRPF, BSF, ITBPF, CISF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles. Candidates who have applied and those who are going to apply for the post of constable (GD) must know the selection procedure and exam pattern.
Well, First of all candidates will be called for Physical Efficiency Test (PET) which will consist the following.
- (Male) – Log Jump: 11 feet, High Jump – 3 ½ Feet
- (Female) – Long Jump: 9 feet, High Jump – 3 feet
- Run – Male – 01 Mile in 6.30 Minutes, (Female) – 800 Meter in 4 Minutes
Those candidates who qualify in PST / PET will be called for Written Test which will be objective Type of 100 Marks consisting of 100 multiple choice Questions, for which time duration of 2 hours has been stipulated. Have a look on the Syllabus of Written test in table format
|01. General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||It will be of 2 Hours i.e. from 10 am to 12 noon|
|02. GK and GA||25||25|
|03. Elementary Mathematic||25||25|
|04. Hindi / English||25||25|
Question of the Test paper will be set in English and Hindi. In case of Test Paper of Hindi / English, Candidates are required to attempt either English or Hindi.
Candidates who qualify in Written Test with high rank will be called for Medical Examination. Final Selection of the candidates will be made on performance in Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Test followed by Medical Examination.
Other details regarding the recruitment of Constable (GD) in CAPE can be had by visiting the Detailed Advertisement
More Govt Jobs given below
- NCHMCT JEE Notification, Exam Date, Pattern
- PSCWB Judicial Service Exam , Exam Pattern
- Kerala Judicial Service Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Process
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank Exam Pattern Officer, Office Assistant Written Test Feb
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank Officer, Office Assistant Exam Pattern Written Test