STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
SSC RECRUITMENT FOR JUNIOR TRANSLATOR, JUNIOR HINDI TRANSLATORS AND HINDI PRADHYAPAK 2011
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications in prescribed format from eligible candidates for filling up following vacant posts. Willing candidates, may apply for this recruitment before 21st October 2011. The candidates must satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the recruiting posts before opting for them. For getting more information of the recruitment, read below:
Last Date for receiving applications: 21-10-2011
Date of written examination: 18-12-2011
Name of the posts:
1. Junior Translators (CSOLs)
2. Junior Hindi Translators (in Subordinate Offices)
3. Senior Translator (under ministry of defence)
4. Junior Translators (under ministry of defence)
5. Hindi Pradhyapak (in Central Hindi Training Institute)
Pay Scale for all above posts: Rs. 9300-34,800/-
Grade Pay for:
Srl. no. 1, 2 and 4 – Rs. 4200/-
Srl. no. 3 – Rs. 4600/-
Srl. no. 5 – Rs. 4800/-
a) Age limit (as on 1st August 2011): maximum 30 years.
Age relaxation in upper age limit will be given to the reserved category candidates by as per government rules.
b) Essential Educational Qualification (as on 1st August 2011):
For Junior Translators (CSOLs): Post Graduate or its equivalent in Hindi / English with English from recognized University OR Graduate with Hindi as a compulsory / elective subject and Diploma / certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English.
For Junior Hindi Translators (in Subordinate Offices): Post Graduate or its equivalent in English / Hindi with Hindi / English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level OR Graduate with Hindi and English as main subjects.
For Senior Translator and Junior Translators (under ministry of defence): Post Graduate of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at the degree level / PG in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level / PG in any subject other than Hindi or English as a compulsory or elective subject in Graduation AND Diploma / Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English.
For Hindi Pradhyapak: Post Graduation in Hindi with English as one of the subjects in Graduation either as compulsory or optional or as a language paper from a recognized University or its equivalent.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/- for General and OBC candidates.
Fees of application is exempted for SC / ST / PH / EXS and all women candidates.
Mode of payment: the candidates should submit their application fee through means of CRFS – Central Recruitment Fee Stamps only.
How to apply: Candidates may submit their application in prescribed format along with supporting documents to the concerned Regional Office of SSC.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates for appointment on the recruiting posts will be based on written examination and Interview. The candidates will be shortlisted for personal interview on the basis of their performance in the written test and final selection of the candidates will be based on their aggregate marks in written examination and Interview. The written examination will be organized on the date of 18th December 2011 by Staff Selection Commission.
To get any other details of the SSC recruitment, click on the link, provided below:
Official website of SSC: http://ssc.nic.in/SSC.html
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh