SSC Data Entry Operator & Lower Division Clerk Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||Not mentioned|
|Age Limit||18-27 years|
|Last Date to Apply||10/08/2012|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Skill Test / Typing Test|
|Date of Written Test||21st & 28th October 2012|
Jobs in SSC for Lower Division Clerk & Data Entry Operator Vacancies
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), reckoned as No. I recruiting agency of GoI, has come with announcement to organize Competitive Examination at Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) on 21st & 28th October 2012. As you know well that through this examination, Indian Nationals will be selected for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator (DEO) positions in Central Govt Offices as well as Armed Forces Offices. In context of above competitive examination, applications through Online / Offline mode are invited by SSC from suitable Indian by 10th August 2012. Persons completed at least 12th standard and not Older than 27 years are liable to apply. Remaining details as Process of Selection, How to apply, Limitation of Age, Essential Qualification etc will be seen below: –
Details of Combined Higher Secondary Level (12th) Exam of SSC
Name of Positions:- (to be filled) 01.Data Entry Operator (DEO) 02. Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
No. of Vacancies: – Not mentioned (determined in due course)
Age Limit (as on 01/08/2012): – Applicants age should be fallen between 18 to 27 years of range.
Age Relaxation: – Despite of age fixation, relaxation in upper age would be applicable by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PH, 03 more years after rendering armed force for Ex-servicemen. Civilian employee of Central Govt to get 13 years upper age concession.
Educational Qualification: – should have passed 12th or equivalent exam
Process of Selection: – Selection process comprises consecutive stages of Written Test & Skill Test (DEO) / Typing Test (LDC). Applicants will have to pass each stage separately.
Application Fee: – An amount of Rs. 100/- to be paid by applicants as application fee.
Mode of Payment: – Applicants using Offline mode to send their applications will have to affix CRFS stamp of requisite amount at application. Those choosing Online mode to apply will have to pay application fee through SBI Bank Challan or SBI Net Banking.
Fee Exemption: – Candidates belonging to following community as Female, SC/ST & Ex-servicemen are exempted for paying any application fee.
How to apply: – As said earlier that either mode of Online or Offline would be used for sending applications. Candidates opting to apply Online may visit SSC Online or follow below link between 14th July to 10th August 2012. Scanned Photographs, Digital Signature and Payment Details should be ready for instant insertion in online application. After submission of Online applications printout to be taken and keep it for future perspective.
Other than Online process, candidates may apply on prescribed format by 10th August 2012. At appropriate position on application, photographs should be affixed. In support of Caste status applicants will have to enclose attested certificate.
Fully furnished applications should be sent at the address of regional centre of SSC, whichever available on below link, within set time frame.
To see complete vacancy details of Data Entry & Lower Division Clerk of SSC click on to link below: –
Link for sending Online applications is placed below: –
‘Apply Online Link’
Official site of SSC: – http://ssc.nic.in/SSC.html
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Junior Peon, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Durwan, Junior Sweeper, Junior Farash
- Total no. of Vacancy – 552 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc, 8th pass
- Last Date – 20 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Stenographer
- Total no.
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Assistant Security Inspector, Store Keeper
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs.