- Organisation – SSC constable
- Location – All India
- Post – Constable and Rifleman
- Eligibility – 10th
- Last Date – 21 Feb, 2015
SSC constable (www.ssconline.nic.in) rolls out vacancies for the posts of Constable and Rifleman. The last date for applying is 21-02-2015. For more details like age limit, pay scale,eligibility criteria read below.
|Post Name||No. of Post||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Constable and Rifleman||62930||max 23 years||Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800|
Post break up by Departments :
- BSF: 22517 posts
- CISF: 5000 posts
- CRPF: 24588 posts
- SSB: 6224 posts
- ITBP: 3101 posts
- Assam Riffle: 600 posts
- NIA: 86 Posts
- SSF: 274 posts
Educational Criteria :
- Constable and Rifleman eligibility – 10th pass
Application Fee: The fee is Rs.50/- via “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps(CRFS)” only. CRFS stamps are available at the counter of all Departmental Post Offices of the country (OR) SBI Pay Challan (OR) Online Payment. No fee for SC/ST Category, Women and Ex-Servicemen Candidates.
Mode of selection : – Selection of the candidates will be according to the total marks obtained in Written Test and Interview and Physical test.
Height -> Male – 170 Cms, Female – 157 Cms.
Chest -> Male Only – Unexpanded – 80 Cms, Expanded – Minimum expansion 5 Cms.
- Mode of Application :- online
How to Apply :-Interested candidates should visit the apply online http://ssconline.nic.in/mainmenu2.php and fill the application form online before 21-02-2015.
- Last Date to Apply – 21-02-2015
For details click on links below:-
- Detailed Advertisement here – Click here for SSC constable Advertisement
- Application form – http://ssc.nic.in/notice
- Apply Online link here – Click here for SSC constable Apply Online
Official Website : – www.ssconline.nic.in