Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
( Karnataka Kerala Region – KKR)
Notification No. KKR – 03/2011
SSCKKR Sub Inspector Recruitment Nov 2011
Applications in prescribed format are being invited by Staff Selection Commission, Karnataka-Kerala Region from Indian Nationals for the recruitment on various posts like Sub Inspector, Research Assistant in its various department. Eligible applicants will have to submit the applications in provided format by 02.12.2011 having all requisite supporting documents. Applicants before applying must ensure themselves that they fulfill the required eligibility of recruitment other wise applications will be rejected. Eligibility criteria regarding more information can be known through the help of below given recruitment details.
Name of Post; No. of Posts; Department Name; Age limit ; Salary
Category No. 1/BG. Sub Inspector / Fire ; 25 posts; Central Industrial Security Force, Ministry of Home Affairs; 20 – 30 years ; Rs. 9300 – 34800/- plus Rs. 4200/- Grade Pay
Educational Qualification – Bachelor degree in Science discipline having subject Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized University. OR Matriculation having three years diploma in Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Automobiles, Chemical, Mining, Aeronautical, Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent from recognized institutions / university.
Physical Standard :
Height – 170 Cm (In General Condition) , 165 Cm ( for Hill areas of the Garhwal, Kumanon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhs, Dogras etc) and 162.5 Cm ( for Tribal / Adivasis and Minzos and Nagas)
Chest – 81 to 86 Cm for General and 77 to 82 Cm for Tribal / Adivasis
Weight – Corresponding to height
Category No. 2/BG. Research Assistant ; 07 posts; Central Institute of Indian Languages, Ministry of Human Resources Development; Not above to 30 years ( 33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC)
Educational Qualification – Master degree in Linguistics / Comparative Philology / Indian Language and Literature / Psychology etc from recognized university having one year experience in relevant field and proficiency in any language.
Category No. 3/BG. Senior Scientific Assistant – III; 07 posts; Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage, Ministry of Agriculture; 18 – 25 years; Rs. 9300 – 34800/- having Rs. 4200/- Grade pay
Educational Qualification : – Applicants should have a degree of Graduation in Science in Agriculture from recognized University
Category No. 4/BG. Research Assistant; 01 post; National Centre for Disease Control, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare; Maximum 30 years ( No relaxation for SC/ST/OBC); Rs. 9300 – 34800/- having Rs. 4200/- Grade pay
Educational Qualification – Post Graduation Degree in relevant discipline i.e. Zoology / Microbiology / Biochemistry from recognized university.
Category No. 5/BG. Assistant Librarian; 01 post(OBC); Central Institute of Indian Languages, Ministry of Human Resource Development; 18 – 25 years; Rs. 9300 – 34800/- having Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Educational Qualification – Bachelor degree in any respective discipline from recognized university having good academic record. OR. Diploma in Library Science from Recognized University / Institution
Category No. 6/BG. Junior Engineer; 02 post; Central Institute of Coastal Engineering for Fishery, Ministry of Agriculture; Not above to 30 years ( 35 years for OBC ); Rs. 9300 – 34800/- having Rs. 4200/- Grade pay
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have a diploma in the discipline of Civil Engineering from recognized Board or Institute having two years experience in the relevant discipline.
Category No. 7/BG. Junior Chemist; 01 post; Directorate of Marketing and Inspection, Ministry of Agriculture; Not exceed to 30 years; Rs. 5200 – 20200/- plus Rs. 2800/- Grade pay
Educational Qualification – Master degree in Chemistry or Dairy Chemistry or oil Technology or Food Technology from recognized university OR B.Sc degree with Chemistry as Honors Paper from recognized university and 2 years’ experience in analytical work .
Category No. 8/BG. Stockman ; 01 post(OBC) ; Central Cattle Breeding Farm, Ministry of Agriculture; 18 – 27 years; Rs. 5200 – 20200/- plus Grade pay Rs. 2400/-
Educational Qualification – Matriculation / Higher Secondary or Equivalent, Training as stock man and two years experience in Live Stock Farm
Category No. 9/BG.Technical Officer – 1; 01 post(ST) ; Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage, Ministry of Agriculture; 18 – 25 years; Rs. 5200 – 20200/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
Educational Qualification – 10+2 / Intermediate with Science subject from Government Board.
Category No. 10/BG.Language Typist ; 01 post(ST); Central Institute of Indian Languages, Ministry of Human Resource Development; 18 – 25 years; Rs. 5200 – 202000/- plus Rs . 1900/- Grade Pay
Educational Qualification – Matriculation from recognized board having a speed of 25 words per minute in typewriting in Malayalam.
Age Relaxation – Relaxation in upper age will be given up to 3 years for those applicants who belong to OBC Category and up to 5 years for those applicants who belong to SC/ST Category.
Application Fee – Applicants will have to pay a amount of Rs. 50/- through CRFS. CRFS is available at all the departmental Post Offices of Country. CRFS should be affixed on prescribed space in application form. It is non-refundable fee that never be returned and Fee paid by cash, Bank Draft or Pay order, IPO will not be accepted. Women applicants, Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribal and Service man are exempted to pay fee.
Selection Procedure – Applicants who will have the prescribed educational qualification will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks etc and then after a screening test will be performed. Lastly, applicants will be called to appear in written examination and according to performance in written examination applications will be selected on the post for which they will apply.
How to apply –
1. Applicants who want to apply for the above posts will have to submit the applications only in that format which has been published in Advertisement in Employment news paper dated 05.11.2011 or is available at web link ” Recruitment Details” having photocopies of certificate of Educational Qualification, Age proof, Experience, caste etc.
2. A recent passport size photographs should be affixed on application form at top right side and one additional photographs should be attached with application form.
3. A self addressed post card having affixed an additional Rs. 6/- postage stamp with written name of post, category number and advertisement number and two self addressed envelopes in which one having affixed with Rs. 6/- postage stamps should be accompanied with application form.
4. Applications, complete in all respects. should be sent with all requisite documents by 02.12.2011 in a superscribed envelope with ” Application for the post of———————- Advertised Vide Category ————- of Advt. No. KKR – 03/2011″ to The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, Ist Floor, ‘E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Banaglore – 560 034.
5. Last date of submission of application form is 02.12.2011
Applicants can also know more details about recruitment by clicking below given web link: –
Official website of Staff Selection Commission, Karanataka Kerala Region –
More Govt Jobs given below
- SSC Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant, Assistant/ Superintendent, Inspector of Income Tax
- Salary – Rs. 9300-34800
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 04 Jun, 2018
- Location – All India
- Date of Computer Based Written Examination (Paper-I) –
- SSC Recruitment 2015
- Post – Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Posts
- Total no. of Vacancy – 122 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
- Eligibility – 10th
- Last Date – 23 Nov, 2015
- Location – All India
SSC Recruitment 2015 – » Read more about: SSC Recruitment 2015 – 122 Posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) »
- OSSSC Recruitment 2015
- Post – Assistant Revenue Inspector, Revenue Inspector, Amin, Posts
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1756 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-
- Eligibility – Graduate, b com, 12th, b sc
- Last Date –
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015 – 29 Posts of Primary Investigator, Statistical Assistant, Statistical Investigator
- Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015
- Post – Primary Investigator, Statistical Assistant, Statistical Investigator, Posts
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
- Eligibility – graduate, b sc, b com, b arch
- Last Date –
- Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015
- Post – Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant Posts
- Total no. of Vacancy – 94 Posts
- Salary – Rs. Rs.5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 21 Sep, 2015
- Location – Orissa
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015 – » Read more about: Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015 – 94 Posts of Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant »