Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Regional Office, (NER)
Depart of Personnel and Training
Applications in prescribed format are being invited from eligible persons by SSC NER for the post of Librarian. The announcement about the post came through the advertisement no. 3/2011-NER. The post of Librarian is for General Central Service Group “C” in Central Academy for State Forest Service, Govt. of India, Ministry of Environment & Forests, Brnihat, Assam. Interested persons may view all the details about post and their relevant requirement from below: –
Name of post: – Librarian
No. of Vacant Seat: – One (UR)
Age Limitations: – Candidates should be in 18-28 yrs; and will be relaxed for the candidates of Govt. servants upto 40 yrs.
Educational Qualification: – Candidates should have degree in any discipline from recognized university along with Certificate in Library Science from recognized intuitions.
Scale of pay: – Rs.5200-20200/- and Rs.2400/- as grade pay
Examination Fee: – Rs.50/- for the candidates of UR and OBC. There are no any fee proposals for the candidates of SC/ST and women candidates.
Mode of Payment: – Examination Fee will be paid in the form of CRFS. No other means will be acceptable.
Enclosures: – Self Attested copies of the documents showing educational qualification, age proof, caste, examination Fee, 2-recenet photographs, Current working assignment certificates (if any) etc.
Selection Procedure: – Candidates will be selected after fulfilling the norms of commission; in this regard commission will have to arrange screening test; however the process of selection will be made on various issue: like marks of candidates they had achieved in their academic session and many more.
How to apply: – Candidates may apply only in prescribed format of application and attached all the enclosures mentioned above. The fully furnished application form should be sent at the address of “Regional Director (NER), Staff Selection Commission, Rukmini Nagar, P.O. Assam Sachivalaya, Guwahati-781006 (Assam).
Note: – Application fully complete should send within 30 days on the address showing above.
General instructions: –
1) However the candidates selected for the post will be employed firstly at the Burnihat, Kamrup, Assam but they have to ready to bear the responsibility to work any where in India.
2) Candidates have to work on 2 yrs. on the probation
3) Application incomplete in nature will be rejected summarily
4) The calculation of age and educational qualification will be counted on the date of closing of the application form.
5) Commission will not be responsible of any postal delay.
Candidates may observe full recruitment advertisement on the link below: –
It would be better for the candidates, knowing further details log the official site of commission: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- SSC, Junior Engineer (Civil) recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 1556 Posts
- OSSC, Orissa Laboratory Assistant-cum-Storekeeper recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 312 Posts
- SSC Recruitment 2015 – 122 Posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015 – 29 Posts of Primary Investigator, Statistical Assistant, Statistical Investigator
- Odisha SSC Recruitment 2015 – 94 Posts of Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant