SVPNPA Constable, Sub Inspector Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||20|
|Last Date||31st May 2012|
Recruitment in SVPNPA for Constable and Sub Inspector Vacancy – Only for Women Candidates
SVPNPA was established on 15th September 1948. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) is situated in Hyderabad, The capital of Andhra Pradesh in India and spread over 275 acres of land. This Institution is 20 kms away from airport and 14 kms away from Nampally Railway Station. This academy received the President’s Colours on its 40th Anniversary on 15th September 1988.
An advertisement for the post of Sub Inspector (SI) in the pay scale Rs. 9300-34800/- per month and Constable posts in the pay scale Rs. 5200-20200/- per month has been advertise by Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA). That is why, Applications are being invited by SVPNPA from well qualified women candidates who fulfill the requisite qualification and other eligibility given further. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Sub Inspector and Constable Vacancy in SVPNPA
01. Sub Inspector (SI)
No. of Vacancies: – 10 (UR-07, OBC-02, SC-01)
Educational Qualification: – Bachelor Degree from any Institution or University recognized by UGC.
Salary: – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 30 years and not below than 20 years as on 01st May 2012.
No. of Vacancies: – 10 (OBC-06, SC-04)
Academic Qualification: – Applicants should have passed the 10+2 examination from any recognized Board.
Pay Scale: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/- per month.
Maximum Age: – Age of Candidate should not be more than 27 years and not be less than 18 years as on 01st May 2012.
Selection Procedure: – The mode of selection is Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination, Medical Examination and Interview.
How to Apply: – Candidates can send their duly filled applications in prescribed format available on recruitment details web link along with true copies of all supporting documents which is attested by Gazetted Officer on the address of ‘To, The Deputy Director (Estt.), SVP National Police Academy, Hyderabad – 500052’. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph which is attested by Gazetted Officer on suitable place on the application form.
Click Here for Recruitment Details
Official website of SVPNPA is
More Govt Jobs given below
CGPSC, Chhattisgarh Deputy Superintendent Police (Radio) recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 3 Posts
- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Deputy Superintendent Police (Radio)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 28 Aug, 2018
- Location – Chhattisgarh
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Havildar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8330 – 22000
- Eligibility – 10th
- Last Date –
- Kolkata Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Nurse Gr.- II, M.O. (Specialist), M.O. (General Duty), Sister-in-Charge, Lab. Tech.( Pathology)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 13 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18000
- Eligibility – post graduate, 12th, b sc, mbbs, gnm
- Date of Interview –
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018
- Post – Constable
- Total no. of Vacancy – 623 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14,600
- Eligibility – 8th pass
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Rajasthan
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 547 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date –