Tea Board of India Development Officer and Other Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||29|
|Age Limit||32/ 35 years|
|Salary||Rs. 9300-34800/- PM|
|Last Date||31st January 2013|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
Jobs at Tea Board of India for Development Officer and Other Vacancy
Tea Board of India has issued a recruitment notification for filling up the vacancy of Development Officer, Factory Advisory Officer, Special Grade Stenographer, Assistant Accountant and Assistant. In this concern, Applications are being invited from skillful and result oriented candidates. That’s why, unsettled candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address of Tea Board of India on or before 31st January 2013. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Job Details of Assistant Accountant and Other Vacacy in Tea Board of India
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Educational Qualification – Salary – Age Limit: –
- Development Officer – 18 – Bachelor Degree in Science or Agriculture discipline – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month – 32 years.
- Factory Advisory Officer – 06 – Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Instrumentation or Agriculture Engineering discipline – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month – 35 years.
- Special Grade Stenographer – 01 – Bachelor Degree with speed of 120 wpm in Shorthand and 40 wpm in Typewriting – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month – 27 to 32 years.
- Assistant Accountant – 01 – Graduation in Commerce discipline – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month – 32 years.
- Assistant – 03 – Degree from any recognized Institution or University – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month – 32 years.
Application Fee: – Rs. 100/- must be paid by applicants as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘Tea Board of India, Payable at Jorhat’ There are no any fees for SC/ST category candidates.
How to Apply: – Fill up the prescribed application form and enclose true copies of all supporting documents and original Demand Draft/IPO with the application form and send it on the address which is ‘To, The Shri Rakesh Saini, IDSE, Executive Director (N.E. Zone), Tea Board N.E. Zonal Office, Cinnamara (Near Tocklai), Jorhat – 785008 (Assam)’ through Speed Post or Registered Post. Applicants must superscribe ‘Application for the post of …’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
Dead line for this application is 31st January 2013
Applicants are advised, they have to log on to under prescribed link for detailed information of Tea Board of India various vacancies advertisement: –
Official website of Tea Board of India