Tea Board Development Officer Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||41|
|Salary||Rs. 9300-34800/- PM|
|Age||18 – 30 years|
|Job Mode||Contract Basis|
|Last Date||11th May 2012|
Recruitment in Tea Board for Development Officer Vacancy
Tea Board invites applications for filling up vacant posts of Development Officer from those who have Graduate Degree in Agriculture or Botany Discipline from any recognized Institutions. Such candidates can send their applications to Tea Board on or before 11th May 2012. Rest of the vacancy details can be seen below.
Job Details of Development Officer Vacancy in Tea Board
Post Name: – Development Officer
Department and No. of Vacancies: – Assam and Tripura Board – 18, Kerala and Tamil Nadu – 15 and West Bengal, Himachal Pradesh – 08.
Total No. of Vacancies: – 41
Educational Qualification: – Bachelor Degree in Agriculture or Botany from any recognized University.
Experience: – Applicants must have two years working experience in the capacity of Assistant Manager in a Tea Estate or Assistant Advisory officer in a Tea Research Organization.
Salary: – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- per month.
Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 32 years as on 30th April 2012.
Enclosures: – True copies of educational qualification, experience and date of birth proof, two latest passport size color photograph, one self addressed envelope with postage stamp Rs. 5/- and original Demand Draft.
Application Fee: – Rs. 100/- must be paid by applicants as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of Tea Board, Payable at Kolkata.
How to apply: – Fill up the prescribed application form available on the web link given further and affix a latest passport size color photograph on suitable place on the application form. Then enclose all enclosures with the duly filled applications and send it on the address of ‘To, The Secretary, Tea Board, 14, BTM Sarani, Kolkata – 700001’.
Cut off date for this application is 11th May 2012
Some Important Facts: –
- There are no any fees for Reserved category candidates.
- Applicants must superscribe ‘Application for the Post of …’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
Recruitment related more details and application format are available on the web link given below: –
Official website of Tea Board is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,